As E-mail Marketing Specialist at Filippa K you will be responsible for developing and executing the email marketing strategy which is at the heart of our overall strategy for retention. Your mission will be to leverage the email marketing channel to convert subscribers to customers and customers to repeat customers.
Your job will be to work with analysis and segmentation and creating customized e-mail communication and campaigns. Continuously optimizing strategies and results, taking full advantage of automation and deep customer insights.
This will require strong analytical skills, a commercial mindset, great understanding of consumer behavior and a close collaboration across departments within the company. The role will be part of the e-commerce team and will report directly to the e-commerce manager.
What you will do
- Responsible for the e-mail marketing strategy and overall online sales targets from the email channel.
- Collaborate with the marketing department to align newsletters with the overall communication calendar.
- Responsible for creating, executing and optimizing e-mail marketing activities to increase conversion, repeat purchases and ultimately online sales.
- Coordinate and request creative assets (copy, images etc) from marketing department needed to compile the emails.
- Review and improve existing triggered email campaigns
- Partner with cross-functional team to create overall strategy for messaging around the consumer journey
- Identify new email opportunities and project manage new email campaigns and templates with designers and developers
- Enhance existing consumer nurture programs, including welcome, onboarding and reengagement campaigns
- Provide ongoing list management and cleanliness strategies
- Continuously test, follow up, analyze, report on email marketing KPI:s and optimize future email campaigns.
Required skills and knowledge
- 2+ years’ experience in a medium-to-large scale email marketing program.
- Self-motivated and energetic individual with a high level of initiative and thrives working a fast-paced challenging digital environment.
- Excellent commercial awareness, business understanding and understanding of digital customer behavior.
- Demonstrated knowledge of HTML code including email best practices and troubleshooting.
- Understanding of email marketing operations, technology, testing techniques and platforms.
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams and influence decision making across all levels of the organization
- Ability to direct and influence email techniques with technical teams
- Demonstrated ease, facility and interest in working with data to improve campaign efficiency
- Ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities and requests.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Able to keep others informed and up-to-date; able to organize/prioritize. English in both written and speaking.
- Demonstrated ease, facility, and interest in working with data, including standard email engagement metrics, web tools (such as Google Analytics), full-funnel metrics and business-critical requirements.’
- Passion for the Filippa K brand & products
Filippa K is one of Scandinavian’s leading fashion brands, with a strong position within sustainability. Filippa K designs fashion collections for women and men, including shoes, bags & accessories. We are present in 70 markets around the world, through 50 brand stores and more than 600 premium retailers and department stores as well as our own e-commerce business. Filippa K has about 350 employees with a head office in Stockholm. Accessible communications, flexible working hours, health and clothing benefits, dedicated colleagues and development opportunities make us a modern and inspiring work place.
Är det dig vi söker?
Har du frågor kring tjänsten eller din ansökan är du välkommen att kontakta Anna.