About the Global E-commerce Team
The Global E-Commerce team at GANT is responsible for all global e-commerce in our subsidiaries as well as our partner markets (15 markets and counting). Our international, close-knit team of E-commerce managers, Content Creators, Technical Project Managers, UX/UI Designers and Coordinators is responsible for, and obsessed with, a stellar online consumer experience that drives sales.
- Drive and report on E-commerce sales for the .NL & .BE GANT sites and web analytics KPIs.
- Drive micro-conversions (visits to store locator, newsletters sign-ups, views of brand content, omni channel sales).
- Managing PPC agency to improve the site ranking through SEM and SEO working closely with our agency and affiliates to maximize ROI.
- Execute the digital marketing strategy in the Benelux market.
- Create and implement the commercial calendar.
- Optimize cost & margins.
- Execute omni-channel projects in the Benelux market.
- Drive local market prioritized projects.
- Execute the CRM strategy in the Benelux market, with a focus on segmented email campaigns.
- Align with the local customer service team and ensure the service provided is consistent with that in our retail stores.
- Liaise with the local marketing, logistics and warehouse team which requires occasional travel to UK and Netherlands (up to 4 visits per year).
- Have worked as an E-Commerce Manager (or equivalent in the role of digital marketing) for at least 2-4 years with documented successful results.
- Knowledge in SEO, SEM required.
- Confident in using Excel, Google Analytics and Facebook Ads Manager.
- Strong understanding of E-commerce, where experience in the fashion industry is a strong bonus.
- Strong problem-solving skills, attention to detail, and organizational skills
- Friendly, outgoing, team player and positive can-do attitude
- Postgraduate studies in digital marketing, digital media, communication or other relevant field.
- Fluent spoken and written English, with a working understanding of Dutch or French.
- Experience of the Benelux market.
- Experience with SalesForce, Mailchimp, payment systems, Google Tag Manager.
- Analytical mindset, comfortable working with data, advanced excel skills.
- Basic coding skills.
- Passionate about fashion, specifically American sportswear.
- Additional languages.
What we offer
- Taking part in and ability to influence our growing and successful global E-commerce journey.
- Possibilities for growth and development; our credo is “Never stop learning”.
- International colleagues who respect one another, and genuinely get along.
- Be a part of great diverse team, where you’ll never feel bored (including fun afterworks).
- Competitive compensation and pension scheme.
- Yoga, soccer, running as well as our very own choir.
- Great discounts on clothing.
- 5000 SEK annual sport allowance.
- Performance based culture and bonus structure.
GANT makes original American Sportswear with a European sophistication, offering contemporary high quality lifestyle clothing for men, women and kids. In addition, watches, footwear, eyewear, fragrance, underwear and home furnishings are licensed under the GANT brand. At GANT, we are passionate, authentic and innovative – values based on our American East Coast heritage, dating back to its inception in New Haven, CT, USA in 1949. Since then, the brand has been further developed and today enjoys a global presence in more than 60 countries with over 500 stores and 4000 selected retailers.
Är det dig vi söker?
Har du frågor kring tjänsten eller din ansökan är du välkommen att kontakta Laura.