Since 1975, Klättermusen has crafted durable outdoor clothing and backpacks. We are based in Jämtland in northern Sweden, where the wilderness next to the office is our inspiration for living and creating. We believe that how we make our products is as vital as the product itself and that’s why we mainly use organic or recycled materials to minimise our footprint on the planet. We have a vision of becoming the best brand in the world at making premium, high-quality performance products designed for global users, and in connecting them through real experiences.
About the role:
As Online Marketing Manager at Klättermusen, you will be responsible for strategy, execution, analysis and reporting of our paid media advertising, currently focusing on SEM and paid social. The role is full time, based in Stockholm and reports to the Head of Digital.
- Plan and execute all online marketing activities with focus on SEM and paid social.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess
against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Leverage analytics and metrics to identify trends and insights, and optimize spend
and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies with Head of Digital
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Overseeing and closely monitoring the digital marketing budget, ensuring the budget
is effectively managed as we scale our programs
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across
multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
To succeed in the role we think that you:
- Have 2-4 years working experience in online marketing with a strong track record of
creating successful and creative online marketing campaigns
- Have demonstrable experience within SEM, paid social and/or other customer acquisition campaigns
- Are highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital
campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Have experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Have experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Have solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Hot Jar, Facebook
- Have experience in optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
We also think that you:
- Have strong analytical skills and a data-driven thinking
- Have experience from working with budgeting and forecasting
- Are Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and
- Have strong organization skills – eg. ability to prioritize & juggle multiple projects at once
- Have business-level proficiency in written English communication
Är det dig vi söker?
Har du frågor kring tjänsten eller din ansökan är du välkommen att kontakta Laura.