Having changed how tech accessories are perceived and sold at retailers across the world, we are now focusing our efforts on significantly expanding our online sales. With 1,2 million followers on Facebook and 117k on Instagram we have an engaged community and a strong online presence to build upon. In connection to this, we are now looking for a smart, witty and result-oriented Social Media Manager to manage and work operatively with our social media presence. This role is placed in Stockholm, part of the Happy Plugs E-commerce Team, working closely with our the Head of E-Commerce.
- Create social media strategies, for when, what and how to post content
- Create and post content on Instagram and Facebook
- Track and analyze content and update strategies accordingly
- Be responsible for flawless Instagram and Facebook accounts that inspires brands around the world
- Create in-depth and comprehensive reports to evaluate campaigns and daily social media work
- You will be working closely with Head of E-Com when it comes to strategy and analyzing
- You will be working closely with the Design Team when it comes to creating content
- Identify influencers on social media who fit Happy Plugs brand image
- Help in nursing and growing the community of influencers around the world
- Seed products to influencers
- Help with set up structure for a scalable seeding structure
- Create flawless and comprehensive reports to evaluate campaigns and daily social commerce work
Content & Copy
- Copywriting for newsletters and landing pages
- Copywriting for new product launches
- Be responsible for the blog
- Identify new and emerging social media platforms and suggest best practice solutions to gain more followers
- Track and analyze social media results and constantly improve and adapt content for each specific platform
What we are looking for
- You are well organized with the ability to handle several parallel tasks
- You have a true passion and know everything there is to know about Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, Facebook and other social channels.
- You have very strong English skills
- You have strong copywriting skills
- You have a strong aesthetic sense that rhymes well with the Happy Plugs brand
- A fashion interest is preferred
- You must have the ability to work independently
- Have the ability to rapidly grow a network of friends and influencers globally
- You have a global set of mind when it comes to marketing campaigns, brands, etc.
- You want to get your hands dirty and work in a flat organisation where you will do all the tasks involve with the role in the beginning and in time delegate to future colleagues
Är det dig vi söker?
Har du frågor kring tjänsten eller din ansökan är du välkommen att kontakta Laura.