As a Junior Production Manager at Filippa K you will, together with Sonja, be responsible for planning, requiring and follow up productions of online and offline communication material. You have ongoing contact with internal and external suppliers, such as copywriters, Art Directors and Designers. You will ensure that everyone involved in the production, clearly understand the production goals and how everyone contributes to the final result.
You act helpfully and work as a supporting function, so everyone involved in the projects have the right conditions to carry out their work. Your work will be agile and include short decision-making processes giving the right candidate an opportunity to contribute with new initiatives and ideas that create value on our journey.
What you will do
- Assist Marketing Project Manager on large projects and productions of communication material, online and offline
- Eventually manage smaller productions independently, such as mini campaigns, web looks, flat shots and scrap books
- First point of contact for all marketing material to our stores including print material such as bags, gift wraps, packaging for ecom etc. as well as marketing material such as printed signs, window communication etc.
- Day-to-day management of the inhouse studio, including overseeing schedules, equipment and usage
- Help assess production requirements, resources and needs
Required skills and knowledge
The successful candidate will be a business minded, well organized and highly productive individual with a good understanding of the Filippa K aesthetic, exceptional attention to details and ability to plan world class communication within budget and timeline.
- Academic degree in marketing and project/production management
- 1-2 years of experience within a similar role either from an agency or inhouse
- Experience of working with coordination of projects and productions
- A strong understanding of marketing concepts across all channels, especially digital channels
- Understanding and experience of working with graphic identities and having a good sense of design and layout
- A highly proactive and positive working approach
- Solution oriented, good planning ability and can handle many productions simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluency in English, verbal and written
- Genuine interest in and understanding of the Filippa K brand and business, in both a visual and commercial sense
Filippa K is one of Scandinavian’s leading fashion brands, with a strong position within sustainability. Filippa K designs fashion collections for women and men, including shoes, bags & accessories. We are present in 70 markets around the world, through 50 brand stores and more than 600 premium retailers and department, stores as well as our own e-commerce business. Filippa K has about 350 employees with a head office in Stockholm. Accessible communications, flexible working hours, health and clothing benefits, dedicated colleagues and development opportunities make us a modern and inspiring work place.
Är det dig vi söker?
Har du frågor kring tjänsten eller din ansökan är du välkommen att kontakta Erika.