As IT Operations Lead at Filippa K, you will be responsible for supporting and maintaining Filippa Ks IT environment in offices and retails stores globally. Ensuring that systems, networks and infrastructure work reliably and securely, respond to user help desk requests and monitor systems stability and performance. Making sure the subcontractors follow SLIs and continuously evaluate them.
You will be part of the IT team in the Technology department and will report to the CTO. This is a full-time role based at Filippa K’s HQ in central Stockholm. Travelling is required from time to time for supporting the stores. The role will require both strong technical and communication skills.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Work hands-on as a technician, installing and supporting computers, printers and servers in a mixed Mac and Windows environment.
Monitor IT servers and systems
Monitoring the organization’s servers, networks, and computer systems for irregularities and outages and to quickly resolve ongoing issues. You should also determine when systems or servers are due for upgrades.
Provide direct user support by handling service desk inquiries. Assess the situation and devise a solution to the problem, which could include equipment replacement or repair if the problem is related to the end user’s hardware or software.
Evaluate hardware and software
Continually evaluate our hardware and software usage to ensure we are using best of class at an appropriate cost.
Ability to manage and plan IT projects from requirements gathering and implementation to completion.
Plan and participate in on-boarding and training of users in new and existing systems.
Negotiate vendor contracts
Together with CTO Negotiate contracts with IT service providers, ensuring cost-effective agreements.
Ensure systems and information is secure, together with external subcontractors, address vulnerability issues, manage backup solutions and disaster recovery processes.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Passion and energy for Filippa K – dedicated, synergetic and proactive
- Be structured, organized and highly attentive to details
- Have excellent communication skills and care about delivering awesome support to all users. Must be able to explain technical issues to a non-technical person, pleasantly. Fluent English and Swedish is required.
- 5 years of relevant experience
- We think you have hands on experience of macOS and Windows, Active Directory, Office 365.
- Preferred experience in Azure or other cloud-based technologies
- Knowledge about Virtualization, VMware and SAN
- Experience with Networks and preferred knowledge within security – VPN, firewalls and certificates
- Knowledge Backup solutions
- Preferred experience within retail/e-commerce systems and processes
Är det dig vi söker?
Har du frågor kring tjänsten eller din ansökan är du välkommen att kontakta John.