As E-commerce Operations Coordinator at Filippa K you will work in close collaboration with Head of E-commerce and E-commerce Operations Lead in order to drive and optimize online sales. You will take complete ownership for the product enrichment process, ensuring that all products are being represented correctly on the website. You will secure weekly optimization of the website search tool and be responsible for updating the front page and campaigns. In your role as E-commerce Operations Coordinator you will have many areas of contact, cooperating with your colleagues in Design, Marketing, Tech and Customer Care.
What you will do
- Take full ownership of the product enrichment process and make sure that all products online have the correct product information.
- Close collaboration with Marketing Department and Copy team in order to ensure the procurement of the product information, i.e. copy, photo material and banners.
- Manage the copy process, translations and secure that all deadlines are being met.
- Ensure that the products are available to purchase online.
- Be the point of contact regarding faulty product information on the website.
- Weekly optimize the website search tool (Apptus) in terms of key words, hit rate, redirections and new products and colors.
- Update front page and call-to-action blocks based on the commercial calendar.
- Administrate campaigns in Episerver & Apptus.
Required skills and knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or equivalent.
- A commercial mind set and an excellent team player.
- Results oriented with good analytical and administrative skills.
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced, challenging digital environment.
- Experience in working with customer care is a plus.
- Good technical understanding is a plus.
- Fluent in verbal and written English is a requirement.
Apply with your resume and cover letter as soon as possible, since we work with continuous selection.
Filippa K was founded in 1993 and is today a leading Scandinavian fashion brand. The head office is situated in Stockholm, Sweden and there are hubs in Amsterdam and London. The brand is present in 60 markets through its own e-commerce, 40 brand stores and around 600 premium retailers. Filippa K has 350 passionate employees across 7 countries. The company is divided into three key business units: Woman, Man and Soft Sport.
Är det dig vi söker?
Har du frågor kring tjänsten eller din ansökan är du välkommen att kontakta Erika.