The Key Account Manager’s responsibility is to develop a sales channel within the B2B market and manage our flagship store in Odengatan. You will be a member of the Sales & Marketing team and report to CCO.
- Develop and implement B2B strategy, with ownership of the sales process from prospecting to closing, predominantly new business.
- Proactively identify and initiate a pipeline of B2B prospects in Sweden.
- Building a strong partnership with IKEA for Business and other relevant organisations, focusing initially in Sweden, with the possibility of global networking.
- Relevant agents including interior designers, architects, photographers.
- Develop the Bemz offer for relevant agents including interior designers, architects, photographers, to enable broad reach of our B2B services.
- Attend relevant exhibitions to reach B2B market and build network.
- Manage the Bemz Store, situated on Odengatan. Develop a marketing plan to raise the profile of the store and increase footfall/sales.
- Managing store inventory.
- Continuous evaluation and analysis of initiatives to learn and improve.
Skills and experience required:
- Strong previous sales experience in B2B sector for 3+ years, and proven experience of developing strategies to help grow new business.
- Target orientated, and familiar with prospecting.
- Network of contacts in relevant B2B markets in Sweden.
- Previous experience of working with IKEA would be beneficial.
- Proven track record of initiating projects and building strong ongoing relationships with B2B customers.
- Previous experience of managing a team/resource planning.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Self-driven, with a proactive approach.
- Relevant Textile University Degree is a bonus.
- Our working language is English, so fluency is essential.
Apply with your resume as soon as possible, since we work with continuous selection.
About the company
Bemz was founded in 2006 by Lesley Pennington, a Canadian born innovator and entrepreneur. In 2015 Verdane invested in the company, to allow for rapid expansion in the global market. Verdane’s core investment strategy is to realise the potential of unlisted assets by being a knowledgeable and active owner. Verdane funds are distinctive in that they can invest in a single company, or in portfolios of companies. In each case, Verdane builds on its expertise and experience to unlock the underlying potential of small- and medium-sized growth companies. The Verdane approach is all about creating value for fast growing companies within software, consumer internet, energy, and high-technology industries. A typical Verdane investment is on a rapid growth trajectory, supported by long-term structural growth trends with technology as a fundamental driver. Verdane is an ambitious and active owner, partnering with management teams and leveraging on extensive experience within specific sectors and broad industrial networks, to help companies sustain and accelerate growth.
Är det dig vi söker?
Har du frågor kring tjänsten eller din ansökan är du välkommen att kontakta Erika.