As Global Sales Manager you will be responsible for the strategic and operational sales activities for Filippa K Soft Sport. You will develop strong nourishing partnerships with existing clients along with prospection of new clients on concerned markets.
Area of responsibility
- Develop and implement strategic plans within wholesale/e-tailers for Filippa K Soft Sport
- Set targets, follow-up and identify ways to improve channels together with the sales channel head
- Win and maintain key strategic partners as well as develop a KAM plan by partner
- Close collaboration with the Sales team (all channels)
- Seek to always find synergy for offline and online business
- Follow-up and report P&L
- Set a 3-year business plan for key markets and follow-up
- Communicate targets and follow-up with agents
- Collect budget from agents and support agents in budget process
- Identify key accounts and ensure clear growth plans
- Develop strong nourishing partnerships
- Proactively develop long-term relationships and sales with existing clients
- Prospection of new clients on concerned markets
- Be an important brand ambassador
- Sell Filippa K collections to specified clients and support them throughout the season
- Ensuring optimal presentation of our products
- Follow up on sales and ensure excellent client satisfaction at all times
- Be a market expert of the territories with good understanding of market development
- Evaluate cooperation’s with partners with low potential and profitability
- Proactively search for new opportunities to secure future growth
- Train and educate agent and key partners in how we can with good partnership create profitable growth together
- Identify, plan and structure local market support with Global Wholesale team
- The role includes traveling
Required skills and knowledge
- 3 years documented experience within retail business, preferable international environment
- Experience from a sales managing position in the fashion industry, preferably within a high-end brand
- Proven good negotiation skills and business understanding
- Goal oriented with a business mindset
- Highly efficient with a can-do and hands-on attitude
- Organized and structured
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- General good computer literary
- Highly motivated, performance oriented, self-initiative and a team-player
- Passionate about fashion and sports in general and Filippa K products and brand in particular
Apply with your resume as soon as possible, since we work with continuous selection.
Filippa K was founded in 1993 and is today a leading Scandinavian fashion brand. The head office is situated in Stockholm, Sweden and there are hubs in Amsterdam and London. The brand is present in 60 markets through its own e-commerce, 40 brand stores and around 600 premium retailers. Filippa K has 350 passionate employees across 7 countries. The company is divided into three key business units: Woman, Man and Soft Sport.
Är det dig vi söker?
Har du frågor kring tjänsten eller din ansökan är du välkommen att kontakta Erika.