As E-commerce Specialist you will take lead in driving sales on our Fenix branded sites Fjällräven, Primus and Hanwag to ensure improved efficiency and a first-class customer journey. You will report to Head of E-commerce and work closely together with the other five people in the e-commerce team.
- Optimize the sites through effective merchandising and overall customer experience in order to improve the conversion funnel
- Developing the customer experience features on the sites in accordance with the overall business goals and the brands marketing strategies
- Implement and set up cross and up sell strategies
- Troubleshoot website issues and initiate the path to resolution with the internal and external IT teams
- Drive site development improvements through A/B testing, heat mapping and data analysis
- Compiling accurate daily, weekly and seasonal reports on trading and KPI performance, identifying trends and opportunities
- Developing strong collaborative relationships across internal and external stakeholders
Required skills and experience
- Relevant education within e-commerce/marketing
- 2-3 years experience from a similar role
- Proven track record of driving online sales
- Highly commercial & data driven with strong knowledge of excel and analytics tools.
- Enjoy taking ownership of both challenges and opportunities, and initiate ideas and solutions
- Business driven and have a good sense of brand building
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast paced, deadline-driven environment
- You are self-going and structured with attention to details
- Good structure, method and project planning abilities
- Fluent in English, written and verbal.
- Good knowledge in Episerver is a big plus
Apply with your resume as soon as possible, since we work with continuous selection.
About Fenix Outdoor / Fjällräven
Fenix Outdoor is a leading Group of Outdoor companies that enables people to enjoy life outdoors and supports survival in challenging environments of our planet through a comprehensive array of functional and durable high quality products. Within the Fenix group we have retail stores in Sweden, Finland, Denmark och Germany. Our house brands are Fjällräven, Primus, Hanwag, Tierra, Brunton och Royal Robbins. Our main concern and aspiration is to ensure that our products fulfill the highest quality standards and criteria regarding sustainability and functionality. Each company within Fenix Outdoor addresses a unique market segment to ensure that our customers can obtain premium products for all aspects of outdoor life.
Är det dig vi söker?
Har du frågor kring tjänsten eller din ansökan är du välkommen att kontakta Sanna.