About Stromma Group
Stromma Group produces experiences that aim to give every single guest memories for life. These experiences are focused on sightseeing tours, entertainment and activities for tourists, local residents and companies, where heritage archipelago vessels, modern sightseeing boats and buses constitute the key components.
Our global organisation consists of central functions at our head office in Stockholm and local offices on our markets. Our vision is that all of the individual experiences in our program range should come top of their class in a comparison with similar experiences.
As Head of Online Sales at Stromma Group you will be strategically responsible for our own online sales for all our products on all 15 destinations. You will drive innovation, be responsible for acquisition strategy and budget, overall sales and conversion as well as the online development of our site. In collaboration with our local organisations you will play a key role in building a world-class customer journey and digital experience for all our guests. The role will report directly to our Group Marketing & Sales Director and be part of the distribution management group.
Our existing online sales team consists of 5 talented members that work with SEO, Content Management, technical project management and performance marketing. As a leader you will act as an inspiring and strategic advisor and make sure we bring our online sales to the next level.
- Set a profitable and comprehensive digital strategy to achieve desired online growth and a state-of-the art customer experience.
- Manage and drive the business unit planning and reporting for sales, costs and margin targets.
- Responsibility for performance and conversion driven marketing, customer acquisition channels, conversion optimization, re-marketing and initiatives for increased loyalty and marketing automation.
- Establish a clear structure for measurement, analysis, optimization and reporting for all digital activities / campaigns and flows.
- Coach, inspire, support and challenge your colleagues and give them the right conditions to perform at their best in their respective fields.
- Together with development manager own the overall site development planning and technical roadmap to increase online sale.
- Act as channel owner and stakeholder towards the local markets and other important stakeholders
- Seek opportunities for growth through eg. marketing channel expansion and/or cost improvements to existing activities.
- Work closely with marketing functions, IT, local markets as well as other relevant stakeholders to continuously optimize and challenge our internal processes in favor of our digital growth.
- Work together with management team and other relevant parties to ensure that during our entire journey, we have the right conditions and digital competency to meet established goals.
Required skills and knowledge
The right candidate will be a business minded, well organized and highly analytical leader with a solid background in online sales and marketing and strong ability to handle different stakeholders.
- 5+ years of experience and proven track record from working as a Head of Online Sales or Marketing and similar
- Experience within industries with strong focus on acquisition.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects and working in a cross
- Excellent commercial awareness, business understanding and interest in online customer behavior
- In depth, technical understanding of performance marketing and best practices.
- Exceptional analytical skills to measure the success of the paid marketing program and initiates with the ability to expand upon that success.
- Experienced and passionate about leadership and leading through change
- Great communication skills and ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams, external partners and influence decision making across all levels of the organization
- Fluent in English – both written and spoken
Är det dig vi söker?
Har du frågor kring tjänsten eller din ansökan är du välkommen att kontakta Erika.