The CFO will be a part of the management team and will oversee all financial operations for the company and shares responsibility for the organization’s economic and financial performance. The CFO will be in charge of budgets, forecasts, cash flow planning, annual and monthly reports, financial analysis, develop financial planning processes as well as head up the companies work with accounting etc.
The CFO will work as a partner with and support the CEO, and play a key role in developing the business further with main focus on the finances, understanding the vital role it plays for the company’s other functions.
Main Work Tasks:
- Be responsible for the budget and forecast process and follow-up throughout the year (P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow etc.)
- Be responsible for the monthly closing and analysis, together with the accounting firm
- Continuously analyze the performance of DePalma and assist management in all financial decisions
- Be responsible for all financial reporting
- Work closely with the CEO in all business and financial matters
- Keep a steady focus on cash flow and work proactively to optimize it together with the companies desired growth rate
- Be responsible for capital management / funding together with CEO
- Be responsible for ongoing bookkeeping, salaries etc. together with accounting firm – continuously finding ways of optimizing and automizing processes.
Responsible for both financial analysis and business leadership in a rapidly growing business, a CFO must possess both strong quantitative abilities and excellent written and oral communication skills. You are a strategic and analytical thinker who is driven by results and can innovate and develop creative financial solutions enabling the company to perform at desired level.
- You are an open minded and easy going person
- You have a strong entrepreneurial mindset that understands the opportunities and limitations of a rapidly growing company wanting to find new and smart ways of developing the business
- You are a team player that understands that DePalma Workwear is still in an initial phase of an incredible journey, why involvement in other fields of work within the company is highly likely and expected
- You have a degree within Finance
- You have a minimum of 4 years of working experience in similar companies/industries.
Who Are We?
What if workwear could be as much about style and passion, as function?
With this initial thought Jonas Skommevik and Thomas Flinn co-founded DePalma Workwear in 2016. They noticed a new generation of craftsmen, ranging from carpenters to restaurant workers and mechanics, ready to leave old ways and stereotypes behind. It was time to breathe fresh air into a conservative market.
With decades of experience creating and developing international fashion and streetstyle brands from Sweden, the idea of bringing a bit of lifestyle into workwear sounded just about right. From their head office in Stockholm the DePalma team of professionals design, sell and market workwear for a new generation of craftsmen. The initial thought has an answer; DePalma is remodelling the workwear industry.
This is a unique opportunity for a person with an entrepreneurial mindset as it gives the chance to be an integral part in forming the development of DePalma Workwear – now and for the future!
The applicants understands and are motivated by that DePalma Workwear are growing very rapidly and have just begun their journey, and want to take part in forming and developing the business from an early stage in the quest of expanding the company on a global scale!
It will also give great possibilities to grow the role and within company in the future.
Är det dig vi söker?
Har du frågor kring tjänsten eller din ansökan är du välkommen att kontakta Christofer.