As E-mail Marketing Specialist at Filippa K your mission will be to leverage the email marketing channel to convert subscribers to customers and customers to repeat customers. Your job will be to work with analysis and segmentation and creating customized e-mail communication and campaigns.
You will report to Head of Marketing, Ylva Wadström and be part of the CRM team. The position is located at Filippa K HQ in Münchenbryggeriet, Stockholm.
What you will do
- Collaborate with the marketing department to align newsletters with the overall communication/commercial calendar.
- Responsible for creating, executing and optimizing newsletter activities to increase conversion, repeat purchases and ultimately online sales.
- Coordinate and request creative assets (copy, images etc) from marketing department needed to compile the emails.
- Identify new email opportunities and project manage new email campaigns and templates with designers and developers.
- Provide ongoing list management and cleanliness strategies.
- Continuously test, follow up, analyze, report on email marketing KPI:s and optimize future email campaigns.
Required skills and knowledge
- Self-motivated and energetic individual with a high level of initiative and thrives working in a fast-paced challenging digital environment.
- Excellent commercial awareness, business understanding and understanding of digital customer behavior.
- Good administrative skills, organized and detail oriented.
- Understanding of email marketing operations, technology, testing techniques and platforms.
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams and influence decision making across all levels of the organization.
- Ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities and requests.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Able to keep others informed and up-to-date; able to organize/prioritize. English in both written and speaking.
- Demonstrated ease, facility, and interest in working with data to improve campaign efficiency, including standard email engagement metrics, web tools (such as Google Analytics), full-funnel metrics and business-critical requirements.’
- Experience from a medium-to-large scale email marketing program is a plus
- Passion for the Filippa K brand & products
Is this you?
If you have any questions you are more than welcome to contact Erika.