- Own marketing strategy together with the CEO and develop tactics based on those strategies within your budget ownership
- Manage a team of SDR’s with their own lead commits
- Drive new lead acquisition efforts and own the marketing pipeline
- Continuously improving/innovating on our messaging
- Work together with agencies to develop content that will inspire action amongst our client base and the industry
- Overseeing/managing digital campaign executions, including but not limited to A/B testing, conversion flows, campaign optimization, copy/creative development, and maximizing conversion rates
- Continually doing market research, evaluating best practices based upon competitors, market conditions, data, and execute/adjust plans as needed.
- KPIs include: MQL growth, MQL to Opportunity conversion rate, SDR conversion funnel, website traffic growth, form conversion rates
We’re looking for someone with
- 3+ years in a B2B SaaS marketing role, preferably closely related to Demand Gen.
- An intricate understanding of how sales and marketing reinforce each other
- Has been hands-on with Hubspot CRM/Marketing automation or something similar (SalesForce, Marketo, Pardot, etc.)
- Experience overseeing or owning Lead Generation Programs end-to-end; creating, optimizing, and carefully monitoring results
- Ability to thrive in an environment where you both formulate and execute strategies
- Ability to operate in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment
- English native (or 100% fluency). Swedish a plus.
What we’re offering
- A position at a company who truly cares about their clients
- A highly innovative, unique and competitive product offering that’s used by the top brands in eCommerce
- Fantastic offices right in the heart of central Stockholm
- Flexible working hours
- Great perks like breakfast and massage at the office
- Pension and health-insurance
Loop54 is an AI personalization engine for e-commerce, delivered as a SaaS. By leveraging a unique AI-innovation we can deliver truly personalized on-site customer experiences that drastically impact online revenues without utilizing sensitive personal data.
At Loop54 we value a high degree of responsibility, autonomy, and initiative. We strive to work transparently throughout the organization and we always have a humble approach to questions and feedback from colleagues. We appreciate teamwork, diversity, and equality.
Is this you?
If you have any questions you are more than welcome to contact Christofer.