Do you have strong previous working experience within PR, influencer marketing and retail? Do you also have a strong passion for fashion? In that case, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
As PR Manager at Filippa K, you will be a key player in the marketing team and responsible for our PR & Influencer strategy on an international level. You will lead the planning and budgeting of all PR activities and influencer collaborations, supporting our activity plans to meet our communicative and sales goals. Your work will focus on strengthening brand awareness and buzz to boost earned media value and demand generation. Working closely with team members such as the PR Coordinator, Head of Social, and Production Team, you will be a critical part of delivering Filippa K’s marketing goals and transformation. The position is located at Filippa K HQ in Münchenbryggeriet, Stockholm and reports directly to the Head of Marketing, Ylva Wadström.
What you will do
- Responsible for the PR and influencer marketing budget
- Planning and driving the yearly PR & influencer strategy globally, including events and community activities
- Responsible for the PR & influencer marketing calendar to reach company objectives and increase brand awareness on all channels
- Building an engaging community around all business segments: Women, Men and Soft Sport
- The main individual responsible for initiating and building relationships on a large scale with relevant influencers globally
- Seeking out new marketing opportunities that will fit the brand and maximize broader business goals
- Conducting relevant reporting to evaluate and measure the efficiency and commercial success of activities
Required skills and knowledge
- +3 years documented experience within PR and influencer marketing in an international environment preferably in fashion
- Previous experience of working with community building activities and events
- Entrepreneurial mindset, strong social skills and a passion for building a brand
- Experience of working independently, establishing new strategies and processes
- High level of initiative and thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Passionate about fashion in general and Filippa K products and brand in particular
Is this you?
If you have any questions you are more than welcome to contact Erika.