Are you experienced within logistics and looking for the next step in your career? In that case, we have the perfect opportunity for you! This is a fantastic opportunity to join the fulfilment team and make a real difference to the overall performance of the business by driving logistics strategy, designing supply chain processes and leading cross functional improvement projects. A role with a broad scope in a fast paced environment with big responsibility from day one. This is both a challenging but exciting role and would suit someone with the drive and determination to take the function forward combined with focus on delivering day to day service.
As Fulfilment Specialist – Digital Channels you will develop and manage the logistics/fulfilment process within our Digital Channels; E-com, Marketplace, and Omni solutions. You will cooperate closely with multiple departments at Filippa K making sure we have the most efficient and customer friendly logistic processes. You will be a part of our fulfilment team and report to our Fulfilment Director Emelie Berggren.
What you will do
- Manage and optimize e-Com logistics processes and shipping methods globally
- Cross functional project lead between different departments and stakeholders
- Develop and manage Marketplace and Omnichannel solutions
- Identify, develop and implement new shipping methods
- Negotiate with logistic partners and warehouses
- Cost follow-up and cost analysis as a basis for decision making
- Increase service levels and customer experience
- Keep track and follow up defined costs and KPIs
Required skills and knowledge
- +5 years experience in logistics from the e-Com industry, preferably international
- Experience in Marketplace and Omni Channel set up is meritorious
- Record of successfully identifying, negotiating and implementing e-Com shipping methods on a global level
- Experience working with 3PLs and transportation providers globally
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
- Optimistic, flexible and hands on when needed
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Passionate about fashion in general and Filippa K products and brand in particular
Is this you?
If you have any questions you are more than welcome to contact Erika.