As an Senior Account Executive eCommerce at Loop54, you will drive Loop54’s future growth engine by building relationships with prospective clients and turning them into happy Loop54 users. You are an adept salesperson, capable of engaging in business-level and technical conversations at multiple levels of the organization, including the CTO, COO, and CFO. You have experience working with upper-middle market and enterprise companies. You have an in-depth understanding of the buyer journey and can lead a complex, multi-party sale in a highly consultative manner. You are used to building value in competitive situations and enjoy working on products that require deep product understanding, combined with technical knowledge. You are naturally analytical and enjoy digging into business models and helping customers quantify their investment decisions. You are capable of independently leading a sales cycle from start to finish. Finally, you enjoy building – you like to actively participate in the development of our sales process, the articulation of our value proposition, and the creation of key tools and assets.
If you’re motivated, smart, persistent, and a great teammate, we want to hear from you!
- Work together with a Sales Development Representative (SDR) with a named account list and develop prospecting and account-plans for winning and expanding business with upper-middle market and enterprise companies in the Nordics
- Work together with your SDR to create and develop outbound strategies to create and nurture opportunities
- Work with e-commerce companies in the upper middle market and enterprise companies
- Develop relationships with executive stakeholders
- Work with company leaders from multiple functions (e.g., Engineering, Product, and Finance) to lead complex product workshops and financial analyses
- Lead and contribute to team projects to develop and refine our sales process
- Engage with Product and Engineering teams to help drive product strategy
We’re looking for someone with:
- 7+ years of sales experience, preferably at a technology company aimed at eCommerce stores, with a track record of top performance and working on complex sales deals
- Ability to understand technical requirements, craft solutions across multiple products and to work with Sales Engineers/Solutions Architects
- Ability to develop and execute account plans spanning multiple business units across complex organizations
- Proven ability to lead complex negotiations involving bespoke commercial agreements
- Superior verbal and written communication skills in English and preferably Swedish, Norwegian, Danish or Dutch
- Ability to travel a couple of days per month
- Ability to operate in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment
- Interest in technology and/or eCommerce
- CRM/Hubspot experience
- Financial acumen
- Strong customer focus
What we’re offering
- A position at a company who truly cares about their clients
- A highly innovative, unique and competitive product offering that’s used by the top brands in eCommerce
- Fantastic offices right in the heart of central Stockholm
- Top-end financial package
- Flexible working hours
- Great perks like breakfast and massage at the office
- Pension and health-insurance
Is this you?
If you have any questions you are more than welcome to contact Christofer.