The Nordic & Baltic digital team within construction businesses in Saint-Gobain is looking for a talented, resourceful and energetic Digital Project Manager to be a key member of the team and help us drive efforts towards digital transformation within sales and marketing functions. The position operates on all markets and digital projects in the Nordic and Baltic region for all our construction businesses.
The Digital project manager position is divided into two parts:
● One very important part of the position will be spent as Digital Project Manager; driving and execution digital projects within the marketing technology area, in close alignment with MarTech manager. Furthermore, your role will be supporting selection of strategies for implementation of MarTech tools and services. You will get to work with leading technologies such as lead nurturing, digital advertising (SEO, SEM, Social Media), email campaigns, digital event handling, e-commerce/e-shop, apps, chat bots, communication tools etc.
● The Second part of the position will be specialized in Marketing Automation (MA); We hope that you will be our subject matter expert in the region and work with our designated agency and marketing managers in each country. Together you will lead the support, towards marketing automation build and lead nurturing programs, communication, governance, further roll-out and development of the marketing automation initiatives. (Tool for marketing automation in the region is Marketo, most important is that you know about the methodology of Marketing Automation and you are curious and constantly want to learn, then you ́ll get the training.
You must have a proven track record in both digital project management and marketing automation.
What you will do
You will be expected to drive and govern digital transformation in the Nordic & Baltic countries. Responsibilities and activities will include,
- Implementation of marketing automation platforms for countries that do not have it
- Drive and govern marketing automation activities and projects in the Nordic & Baltic Region
- Help implementing lead scoring practices to enable higher conversions of quality leads
- Ensuring all platforms within the business communicate with each other
- Lead various digital projects. Together with MarTech Manager, ensure projects align with strategic capabilities for countries within the region
- Working collaboratively with countries ́ marketing and sales departments, to ensure automated campaigns achieve company goals and higher adaptation of marketing automation methodology.
- Build trust and good working relationship with relevant stakeholders.
What we are looking for
You are experienced in leading digital projects and have a high knowledge of marketing automation. You are a strategic and organized person with great networking and social skills. You thrive when working with many different key contacts and stakeholders.
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience from digital marketing
- Experience managing campaign execution across multiple channels – High knowledge of working with Marketing Automation
- Marketo experience preferred – not required, training will be provided
- Driven by metrics – Have a hacker’s mindset
- Solid writing skills and experience creating marketing content
- Technical experience/background on digital marketing, advertising and data platforms e.g. Adobe, Oracle, Orchestra, Experian, others Digital
- High entrepreneurial skills
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree in Marketing, Technology or related discipline preferred
Location: Flexible, ie. Saint-Gobain office in one of the Nordic countries; HQ in Stockholm Häggvik or Copenhagen.
Must be able to travel within the Nordics and Baltics on a regular basis and occasionally the rest of Europe (typically Paris).
Starting date: As soon as possible, related to time of notice
Is this you?
If you have any questions you are more than welcome to contact Gustav.