Are you a passionate leader who loves speed and exceeding expectations? Do you have solid experience from e-commerce and digital transformation? Well, then you might be the one we’re looking for!
About the role
Right now Estrid is looking for someone to bring our global e-commerce experience to the next level and we are searching for an inspiring person who will be responsible for the acceleration and development of our e-commerce business. As Head of E-commerce, you’ll bring together data and insights from our unique community and direct-to-consumer / subscription business model to create digital products that will help us build the brands of the future.
As Head of E-commerce at Estrid, you’ll make sure we deliver meaningful and exceptional experiences throughout our entire customer journey. With a strong understanding of both the art and science of online businesses and marketing, you’ll ensure continuous growth and smooth digital experiences.
To be successful in this role you will need to both see the big picture as well as the details, and be able to prioritize and execute rapidly. The perfect candidate for this position is someone who has a proven track record of e-commerce experience development, leadership and website optimization on a greater scale.
- Own P/L and innovation/development budget for the e-commerce business.
- Set a profitable and comprehensive e-com strategy to achieve desired online growth and a state- of-the art customer experience.
- Defining product and e-commerce success metrics, objectives, and key results to guide, prioritize, and measure the success of these metrics.
- Optimizing KPIs, conversion rates, retention and user experience.
- Act as a project manager to evaluate, prioritize, develop, manage, implement and test e-commerce and tech initiatives to increase online sales.
- Manage all aspects of web analytics, gather insights, and communicate across teams – turns data into actions.
- Develop strategies for the current site as well as to identify new areas of e-commerce opportunity beyond current organizational thinking.
- Work closely with marketing, customer experience, creative, business development, operations and external tech team to continuously optimize and challenge our internal processes in favour of our digital growth.
- 3+ years of relevant experience of e-commerce platforms / website metrics, working with customer retention and digital experience at scale.
- Excellent commercial awareness, business understanding and interest in online customer behaviour.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects.
- In depth, technical understanding and best practises.
- Inspiring, independent, and with a global mindset. Used to working towards ambitious goals (and crushing them).
- Strategic and analytical; data and hypothesis-driven. Strong experience interpreting test results & drawing conclusions, great judgment and speed.
- Basic knowledge of multiple functional areas such as Product Management, Engineering, UX/UI, Sales, Customer Support, Finance and Marketing
- Experience of loyalty-building digital communication and CRM is a plus.
- Fluent in English (other languages are a bonus)
- Experienced and passionate about leadership
Is this you?
If you have any questions you are more than welcome to contact Erika.