The Nordic & Baltic digital team within construction businesses in Saint-Gobain is looking for talented, resourceful and energetic Digital Project Manager to be key members of the team and help us drive efforts towards digital transformation within sales and marketing functions. The position operates on all markets and digital projects in the Nordic and Baltic region for all our construction businesses.
You will work in a young “digital native” team, Digital Core Team, responsible to lead, drive, and execute digital transformation in the region. In the context of digital transformation Saint-Gobain is undergoing, as well as the priority of the company globally; Digital Core Team is playing an important role in leading the Saint-Gobain construction brands, within the region, and showing the true value of digital business in all areas.
In order to ensure this continuing path and fulfil the vision you will be part of accelerating our commercial and marketing efforts. You will have a big impact on success of anchoring different business processes within marketing and sales teams -finding priorities and implementing these technologies by being a liaison between internal stakeholders and partners and possible technologies in digital marketing and sales.
As a Digital project manager you can expect to:
- Drive and execute digital projects. Your role will be supporting selection on strategies for implementation of ecommerce tools, services and sales channels in a customer centric approach. You will get to work with technologies in e-commerce/e-shop, apps, PIM, CMS, CDP, BI, Salesforce, analytics, API, where you in the role as Digital project manager will be the communication bridge between our internal customers and our tech department, executing projects within our Project Management Framework.
- Use your knowhow and experience in understanding that the foundation of future ecommerce and omnichannel is Product Information Management, ETL process and data connectivity.
- Bridge knowledge from customer centric understanding of B2B and B2B2C into digital requirements and innovative ideas to solve together with our tech department. In other words, your are extremely good in understanding both internal/external customers and stakeholders
- Participate in monthly sprints planning for prioritization between countries and tech department on development and innovation
- Lead various digital projects within the e-commerce B2B and B2B2C. Together with rest of DCT, ensure projects align with strategic capabilities for countries within the region
- Manage and fulfill product information requests from customers and internal stakeholders
What we are looking for
You are experienced in leading digital projects, within areas such as PIM, CMS, E-commerce etc. You are a strategic and organized person with great networking and social skills. You thrive when working with many different key contacts and stakeholders.
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience from digital marketing
- Consumer and digital marketing experience, planning, measurement, and execution
- Driven by metrics – Have a hacker’s mindset
- Strategic thinker and hands-on executor
- Technical experience/background on digital marketing, ecommerce. Product information management and data platforms, others Digital project management experience (websites, e-commerce, internal platforms, etc.)
- High entrepreneurial skills
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree in Marketing, Technology or related discipline preferred
Location: Flexible, ie. Saint-Gobain office in one of the Nordic countries; HQ in Stockholm Häggvik or Copenhagen.
Must be able to travel within the Nordics and Baltics on a regular basis and occasionally the rest of Europe (typically Paris).
Starting date: As soon as possible, related to time of notice
Is this you?
If you have any questions you are more than welcome to contact Gustav.