Sniph is now looking to recruit a Head of E-commerce, a key position to further strengthen a motivated and entrepreneurial team and develop the business to new heights. You will be a part of the management team and get the opportunity to play a crucial part in Sniph’s growth journey focusing on bringing our global e-commerce experience to the next level.
About the role
As Head of E-commerce at Sniph, you’ll make sure we deliver meaningful and exceptional experiences throughout our entire customer journey. With a strong understanding of both the art and science of online businesses and marketing, you’ll ensure continuous growth and smooth digital experiences. You’ll bring together data and insights from our unique community and direct-to-consumer / subscription business model to create digital products that will help us build the brand of the future.
To be successful in this role you will need to both see the big picture as well as the details, and be able to prioritize and execute rapidly. The perfect candidate for this position is someone who has a proven track record of e-commerce experience development and website optimization on a greater scale. To succeed in your role you will have a personnel responsibility of a motivated team consisting of Paid Marketing Specialist, Marketing Coordinator and Customer service representatives.
What you will do
- Own P/L and innovation/development budget for the e-commerce business
- Set a profitable and comprehensive e-com strategy to achieve desired online growth and a state- of-the art customer experience
- Defining product and e-commerce success metrics, objectives, and key results to guide, prioritize, and measure the success of these metrics
- Optimizing KPIs, conversion rates, retention and user experience
- Act as a project manager to evaluate, prioritize, develop, manage, implement and test e-commerce and tech initiatives to increase online sales
- Manage all aspects of web analytics, gather insights, and communicate across teams – turns data into actions
- Develop strategies for the current site as well as to identify new areas of e-commerce opportunity beyond current organizational thinking
- Work closely with brand, product, finance and external tech team to continuously optimize and challenge our internal processes in favour of our digital growth
- Personnel responsibility
Required skills and knowledge
- Minimum 3+ years of experience from a similar role
- Relevant experience of e-commerce platforms / website metrics and digital experience at scale
- You have experience from E-commerce and ideally have worked with a subscriptions based business model
- Excellent commercial awareness, business understanding and interest in online customer behaviour
- In depth, technical understanding and best practises
- Strategic and analytical; data and hypothesis-driven. Strong experience interpreting test results & drawing conclusions, great judgment and speed
- Basic knowledge of multiple functional areas such as Product management, UX/UI, Sales, Customer Support and Brand
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects
- Fluent in English both written and oral
- Experienced and passionate about leadership
- Open minded and flexible
- Strong entrepreneurial mindset that understands the opportunities and limitations of a rapidly growing company
- Team player that understands Sniph is still in an initial phase of an incredible journey, why involvement in other fields of work within the company is highly likely and expected
- Strategic and analytical thinker who is driven by results and who can drive growth and enable the company to perform at desired level
As we interview candidates continuously, we kindly ask you to send us your application as soon as possible.
Is this you?
If you have any questions you are more than welcome to contact Erika.