Sniph is now looking to recruit a Digital Marketing Specialist, a key position to further strengthen a motivated and entrepreneurial team and develop the business to new heights. You will get the opportunity to play a crucial part in Sniph’s growth journey.
About the role
The Digital Marketing Specialist will get to do more than just manage online advertisements. You will be responsible for ensuring paid media projects are successfully planned and executed while contributing to the growth of the company via paid media strategies. You will drive value and sustainable growth for the company on a global scale. You work closely with our brand team and will get the chance to experiment and try different solutions to create a consistently strong brand throughout the funnel and every channel. You report to Head of E-commerce.
What you will do
- Developing, executing, and optimizing cutting-edge digital campaigns from conception to launch
- Working cross-departmentally to align campaign strategies and goals across the organization
- Defining, measuring, and evaluating relevant paid media KPIs
- Building out media buys for various ad platforms and overseeing the day-to-day execution of paid media
- Overseeing and managing the overall budget for paid media
- Conducting in-depth keyword and website research, ad grouping and audience targeting
- Customer funnel (from acquisition through lifecycle retention) and analyze results for actionable insights
- Focus on paid social media
- Maintaining knowledge of industry best practices and new technologies
- Fluent in English both written and oral
Required skills and knowledge
- 2-5 years of experience from a similar role in paid marketing
- Experience in digital marketing channels such as social media marketing, display advertising, affiliate and search engine marketing
- You have experience from E-commerce and ideally have worked with a subscriptions based business model
- Proven success driving meaningful results, ideally in B2C branding, customer acquisition, lead generation and/or revenue generation
- Highly quantitative, analytical, and a technical doer with the ability to process and understand large data sets
- Ability to understand both the art and science of digital marketing and capable of developing a set of successful channel strategies to optimize performance over time against a clear set of KPIs.
- Data-driven specialist who is excited by the challenge of improving and expanding one of Sniph’s most vital functions and helping us succeed in exciting and new markets
- Open minded and flexible
- Strong entrepreneurial mindset that understands the opportunities and limitations of a rapidly growing company
- Team player that understands Sniph is still in an initial phase of an incredible journey, why involvement in other fields of work within the company is highly likely and expected
- Strategic and analytical thinker who is driven by results
As we interview candidates continuously, we kindly ask you to send us your application as soon as possible.
Is this you?
If you have any questions you are more than welcome to contact Erika.