Sniph is now looking to recruit a CFO, a key position to further strengthen a motivated and entrepreneurial team and develop the business to new heights. You will get the opportunity to play a crucial part in Sniph’s growth journey, focusing on managing all financial matters.
About the role
The CFO will be a part of the management team and will oversee all financial operations for the company and shares responsibility for Sniph’s economic and financial performance. The CFO will be in charge of budgets, forecasts, cash flow planning, annual and monthly reports, financial analysis, develop financial planning processes as well as head up the companies work with accounting etc.
The CFO will work as a partner with and support the rest of the management team, and play a key role in developing the business further with main focus on the finances, understanding the vital role it plays for the company’s other functions. You will report to the CEO.
What you will do
- Be a strategic partner and sounding board in how to grow Sniph’s business further
- Be responsible for the budget and forecast process and follow-up throughout the year (P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow etc.)
- Be responsible for the monthly closing and analysis, together with the accounting firm
- Continuously analyze the performance of Sniph and assist management in all financial decisions
- Be responsible for all financial reporting
- Work closely with the CEO in all business and financial matters
- Be involved in capital management / funding
- Be responsible for ongoing bookkeeping, salaries etc. together with accounting firm – continuously finding ways of optimizing and automizing processes
- Fluent in English both written and oral
Required skills and knowledge
- You have 3+ years of experience working as CFO, business/financial controller or similar
- You have experience from E-commerce and ideally have worked with a subscriptions based business model
- Strong quantitative abilities and excellent written and oral communication skills
- Solid experience in cost and revenue analysis
- Great experience of managing external advisors (accountant, legal, finance).
- Experience and understanding of M&A. Deep knowledge of capital markets and financing issues
- Strong analytical ability and sees the connections between business and numbers, you have the ability to convey the information within the organization and thereby ensure that the analyzes lead to change in the desired direction
- Open minded and flexible
- Strong entrepreneurial mindset that understands the opportunities and limitations of a rapidly growing company
- Team player that understands Sniph is still in an initial phase of an incredible journey, why involvement in other fields of work within the company is highly likely and expected
- Strategic and analytical thinker who is driven by results and can innovate and develop creative financial solutions in order to drive growth and enable the company to perform at desired level
As we interview candidates continuously, we kindly ask you to send us your application as soon as possible.
Is this you?
If you have any questions you are more than welcome to contact Gustav.