About the role
As Marketplace Manager at Haglöfs you will be responsible for strategizing and developing a high-performing success plan for Haglöfs’ 3rd-party marketplace businesses. Your mission will be to set, implement and together with your team execute on a marketplace strategy that incorporates ambitious growth goals and marketplace expansion to several new markets.
Your job will be based on your ability to build and develop the company’s internal and external processes to support growth on new and existing marketplaces/markets. The role will therefore require strong previous experience from marketplace strategy and operations, commercial mindset and close collaboration across departments within the company.
As Marketplace Manager you will have responsibility for 2 direct reporting marketplace specialists. The Marketplace team is part of a new D2C organisation and will report directly to Haglöfs Head of D2C.
- Manage P&L and operations for all marketplaces
- Search, negotiate and project manage set up of new marketplaces / markets
- Act as primary point of contact for all external strategic account managers
- Define channel-specific pricing, identify promotion potentials and marketing strategies
- Create, execute and monitor marketing strategies targeted to increase sales to
marketplace customers and building Haglöfs digital brand across the platforms.
- Ability to lead team/projects with budgets and revenue targets
Experience and knowledge
- 2+ years overall working experience (e.g. E-Commerce, Sales, etc.)
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, commerce, sales or relevant fields, Master’s degree considered a plus
- Experience of working with online marketplaces such as Amazon and Zalando is required.
- Profound knowledge of the dynamics and commercial idea of online marketplaces
- Energetic, positive and innovative mindset
- Well organised and self-motivated
- Strong attention to detail
- Good inter-personal and communication skills and good presentation skills
- Comfortable working against deadlines
- English (fluent). Additional language skills are desirable
Is this you?
If you have any questions you are more than welcome to contact Erika.