About the role
As PIM Specialist at Haglöfs you will play a crucial role in ensuring that the product information within Haglöfs is correct and suited to meet the requirements of each communication channel. You will work closely with different stakeholders such as product, marketing and E-commerce with coordinating the different needs and requirements. You will also be responsible for managing processes and technologies in order to streamline product data required to sell Haglöfs products.
As PIM Specialist you will be part of the new D2C organisation and will report directly to Haglöfs D2C Merchandise Manager.
- Continuously enhance internal product information management systems
- Manage and maintain Haglöfs’ product data and processes
- Aggregate and supply data matching the individual requirements for all digital channels
- Conceptualize new features and services for D2C operations, based on input from strategy & innovation
- Coordinate and project manage photo sessions for Haglöfs product catalogue
Experience and knowledge
- 2+ years overall working experience (e.g. E-Commerce, digital content management/creation, data management)
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in informatics, business informatics, business administration or relevant fields, Master’s degree considered a plus
- First hand experience in (agile) project management and steering 3rd party providers
- Proven knowledge in Product Data and Product Information Management (PIM) systems (e.g. Hybris, InRiver, Imperia Pirobase, etc.)
- Sound knowledge in handling Content Management Systems
- Ability to effectively prioritize requirements and to manage requests from different sources
- Well organised and self-motivated with good project management skills and with a great attention to detail
- Communicative and used to working with tight timelines and remain calm under pressure.
- English (fluent). Additional language skills are desirable
Is this you?
If you have any questions you are more than welcome to contact Erika.