About the role
As CRM & Content specialist at Haglöfs you will get the opportunity to be a part of setting up Haglöfs new CRM function and work with creating qualitative content for different digital channels. You will work with the overall digital content strategy and be play a key role in the content management process.
Your job will be based on your ability to combine work with CRM & Content management strategy as well as as daily operations and following up on performance. The role will therefore require great written and verbal communication skills, previous experience from CRM & content management and creation as well as close collaboration across departments within the company.
As CRM & Content specialist you will be part if the E-commerce team and the new D2C organisation and will report directly to Haglöfs E-commerce Manager.
- Continuously manage, create, maintain and optimize digital content and media assets for eCom in accordance with UI, brand and SEO guidelines
- Define and establish requirements for digital content
- Drive content localization for new markets (translations)
- Plan, execute, coordinate and monitor Haglöfs’ newsletter marketing activities
- Lead the CRM strategy and implementation process as well as daily operations.
- Be responsible for implementation of CRM activities
- Be responsible for analyzing and optimizing CRM activities
- Collect, aggregate and manage online customer data
- Steer 3rd party agencies
Experience and knowledge
- 3+ years overall working experience (e.g. online marketing, digital content management/creation, web content/SEO specific content improvement)
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, journalism, business or relevant fields, Master’s degree considered a plus
- You are an energetic and self going person with project management skills, who also is used to working with 3rd party providers.
- Good knowledge of CRM systems and newsletter marketing
- Sound knowledge and experience with web Content Management systems
- Knowledge on how to optimize product descriptions and page layout for SEO/web performance
- Familiar with SEO strategies and web analytics
- Exposure to HTML and CSS
- English (fluent). Additional language skills are desirable
Is this you?
If you have any questions you are more than welcome to contact Erika.