We are looking for our first Head of Marketing – a digitally native professional that will lead us in how to implement successful international B2B marketing strategies, strengthen our communication and branding as well as laying the foundation to build a team. As Head of Marketing you will expand upon existing marketing efforts related to customer advocacy and PR and build the marketing function within Centra. Initially you will be hands-on and then over time, you will identify what competencies are needed to build a strong marketing team and recruit them.
You will develop, own, and execute the long-term marketing strategy and will own and account for all aspects of Centra marketing. The role requires you to be strategic and at the same time hands-on to ensure growth happens.
Your main responsibilities
- Own and execute upon marketing strategy and tactics, within your budget ownership
- Drive new lead acquisition efforts and own the marketing pipeline
- Continuously improving/innovating on our messaging and develop content that will inspire action amongst our client base and the industry
- Set an inbound strategy with content-driven automatised marketing activities (we use Hubspot)
- Work together with agencies to oversee/managing digital campaign executions, including but not limited to A/B testing, conversion flows, campaign optimization, copy/creative development, and maximizing conversion rates
- Ensure our website continuously ranks high on both top and long-tail keywords
- Continually doing market research, evaluating best practices based upon competitors, market conditions, data, and execute/adjust plans as needed.
- KPIs include: MQL growth (Lead Velocity Rate), MQL to Opportunity conversion rate, SDR conversion funnel, website traffic growth, form conversion rates
We’re looking for someone with
- 3+ years in a B2B SaaS marketing role, preferably closely related to e-commerce
- A thorough understanding of key inbound and outbound marketing strategies
- Solid understanding of/experience with e-commerce technology and/or e-commerce
- Experience working with a scaling business, having implemented a successful lead generation marketing plan in international markets
- Ability to thrive in an environment where you both formulate and execute strategies
- Incredible drive, can-do attitude and eagerness to join a startup
- A data-driven mindset and a strong sense of teamwork
- Native or near native English (both spoken and written)
You are based in or willing to relocate to one of our offices in either Stockholm, Sweden or Wroclaw, Poland. You will over time manage team members in both offices and will travel frequently.
What you can expect from us
- Top-tier salary based on your skills, experience and performance
- Flexible, informal atmosphere with lots of fun and positive vibes
- Latest generation MacBook, large screens, ergonomic desks/chairs and other hardware
- Lot’s of events, company trips and general fun with colleagues
- Flexible work-from-home policy. We trust our team members can decide what is best and there will be no questions asked if you want to work from home 1-2 days a week
- All benefits you would expect, such as health care, sports contribution and so on
- We’ve developed a B2B/B2C SaaS e-commerce platform for brands. In other words, we make a software used for selling products, both wholesale and directly to consumers
- We’re building our company and our products with the ambition to be the very best in the world. We are already working with some very strong brands and we are growing rapidly
- Our main tech hub is located in Wroclaw, Poland. We also have offices in Stockholm, Sweden and in New York City, USA
- We are currently a team of 40 and aim to be at least 80 by the end of 2021
Is this you?
If you have any questions you are more than welcome to contact Isabel.