V oi Technology is now looking to recruit a Growth Marketing Manager responsible for the Norwegian market. As a Growth Marketing Manager you will be part of a marketing team together with other Marketing Managers, Associates, Copywriters and Analysts. You will jointly improve product marketing, rider communication, local CRM activations and partnership management. Together with the team you will also localize performance marketing, CRM automations and global campaign work, where you will work closely with centralised execution teams.
The Growth Marketing Manager is responsible for growth marketing execution, product marketing execution, marketing campaign localization and execution, day to day commercial partnership management and contributing to reaching growth KPIs in the region. Your goals include increasing the adoption of scooters, growing the lifetime value of our riders and operationalising our motivated strategy to emerge as the operator of choice in the region.
What you will do
- Implement on commercial and growth strategy for your region
- Lead work that drives to the growth budget and growth KPIs
- Plan, carry out and follow-up on local campaigns, partnerships, rider communication and product marketing
- Localize the centralized assets on CRM automations, performance marketing campaigns and brand campaigns to the regional setting
- Collaborate with the policy and PR teams on city communication initiatives
- Gather local user insights that contribute to central product development
Required skills and knowledge
- A university degree
- 3+ years of working experience in digital marketing/growth
- Experience from growth marketing, product marketing and partnerships
- Well rounded growth marketing skill set, capable across planning and guiding campaigns, doing creative work and self service analytics and follow-up
- Skilled communication and cross functional collaboration skills
- Experience from working with budgeting
- Professional working proficiency in English and Norwegian
It is meritorious to have
- Experience from a scale-up / high growth environment
- Familiarity with modern growth / marketing analytics tools and data
- Ability and experience from guiding cross functional projects
- High sense of ownership, initiative and a action oriented approach
- Reliable and thrives in a growing environment
- Structured and thorough
- Motivated and result oriented
- Role in a company with significant momentum and growth opportunities
- Join a motivated, hard working and fun team and a great work environment
- Revolutionize the micro-mobility industry and make a difference in building sustainable cities
Apply for the job as soon as possible as we work with continuous selection. We work competency based and do not want a personal letter. Instead, answer a few short questions in your application, and attach your LinkedIn profile or CV.
Is this you?
If you have any questions you are more than welcome to contact Isabel.