About the role
The Digital Trade Marketing Manager is responsible for the online execution and supporting our main online retailers through initiatives to maximize sell out. You will be a part of the European e-commerce and category management community and will be in communication with the EMEA e-commerce lead. The person holding the role will drive the online shopper activation plan to take opportunity of market and customer opportunities and work close with Key online retailers, local Brand Activation managers, Digital Communications Manager and Key Account Managers.
• Be the digital marketing & online Expert in the organization, ensuring Groupe SEB Nordic’s perfect online execution
• Responsible of content execution in the online customer landscape – secure correct key words, visuals, videos, UG reviews. Monitor placement on top pages with key clients.
• Drive specific online shopper activation plans to exploit market and customer opportunities with specific pure-players and click & mortar customers. Secure to optimize and align coop retail media visibility with ATL plans.
• Initiate and manage together with Brand Activation Managers online category management initiatives, in line with EMEA guidelines.
• Be the expert of online shopper navigation and different customer algorithms to drive trade up and optimize conversion for our key online players.
• University degree in marketing/digital marketing or equivalent
• +3 years’ experience as Digital Trade Marketing or equivalent in an online environment
• Excellent knowledge of Digital metrics (KPIs, tracking), Google Analytics, SEO
• Track record of success in building online retail activation plans, showing commercial wins
• Data crunching & Analytical skills, ability to gather insights and learnings from digital KPI’s
• Fluent in Swedish and English
• Flexible and pragmatic mindset
• Communicative and good team player
• Results oriented and commercial interest
We offer you
A dynamic and international working environment with strong brands and engaging products. The right person will have a great opportunities to influence and drive our e-commerce acceleration together with us. It is a full-time job and you will be part of the Marketing team, based in our Nordic head office located in Sundbyberg.
Is this you?
If you have any questions you are more than welcome to contact Erika.