About the role
As Head of E-commerce at Layered, you will be responsible for operating and growing our D2C e-commerce. In this role, you will identify business opportunities, set the strategy, establish clear goals and KPIs and ensure that we have a commercial plan that delivers on our strong ambitions. This is a unique opportunity for someone who wants a key role in a growth journey in a company set for international expansion. The Head of E-commerce reports to the CEO Mirja Kjellberg, is a part of the management team and leads a team of four.
Responsibilities and tasks
- Responsible for defining and implementing a profitable strategy to achieve desired online growth and state of the art customer experience.
- Responsible for the defining, analyzing and reporting of relevant KPIs to constantly improve e-commerce functionality, customer satisfaction and online sales.
- Responsible for the marketing budget and establishing a clear structure for measurement, analysis, optimization and reporting for all marketing activities, including key contact with performance marketing agency.
- Responsible for the commercial plan and digital marketing strategy to ensure that campaign planning, traffic acquisition and customer experience are constantly optimized to deliver online growth.
- Ensure a digital brand experience in cohesion with the overall seamless sales strategy and Layered’s brand vision.
- Lead and continuously develop the work with customer loyalty, retention and marketing automation.
- Lead and continuously develop the work with CRO.
- Prioritize and set the roadmap for technical development projects and continuous improvement of the e-commerce platform.
- Demand and negotiate with external partners in digital marketing.
- Coach, inspire, support and challenge the four people in the e-commerce team for which you have personnel responsibility.
- In close collaboration with the management team, continuously work to drive Layered’s growth journey.
- 5+ years of experience and proven track record from previous growth journey in e-commerce where you had overall responsibility for the online sales.
- Experience within D2C sales.
- Experience and in depth understanding of digital marketing (SEO, SEM, Paid Social)
- Experience of working in GA, GTM and Data Studio.
- Good technical understanding and experience of setting setting requirement and defining roadmap.
- Proven ability in leading, developing, motivating and inspiring a team.
- Fluent Swedish and English in speech and writing.
- Relevant education in e-commerce, marketing or equivalent.
- A strong ability to define a vision, communicate it and through collaboration with the rest of the organization implement it to achieve the desired result.
- Commercial, results-driven and analytical with an ability to deliver results through own work and by motivating and leading others
- A curious, inclusive and committed leader who has a willingness to contribute with knowledge and energy
Apply as soon as possible since we are working with continuous selection. We work competency based and don’t want cover letters, only your CV/LinkedIn profile.
Is this you?
If you have any questions you are more than welcome to contact Isabel.