About the role
As Performance Marketing Specialist – Social at Rocket Revenue, you are responsible for the creation and implementation of holistic social media plans for your clients. You will gather and analyze various amounts of marketing data for the clients and their competitors to determine their advertising and media needs and to ensure plans are properly executed and delivered. Plans typically include analysis and recommendations on targeting, geography, scheduling, support level, strategic executions and budget. This role requires high knowledge of Facebook’s algorithm and how your clients can use that in the most optimal way possible. You will have day-to-day client contact and work in close collaboration with project managers and other channel specialists. Success requires strong analytical skills and good consumer understanding.
What you will do
- Develop social media plan recommendations for the clients that meet the campaign goals and target audiences
- Executes social media campaigns, and purchasing social media from the different self-serve platforms and managed services
- Ensure that all projects assigned are executed to plan
- Manage, analyze and optimize social media placements during campaigns
- Ensure that work produced with the highest level of quality and accuracy
- Sources, compiles and provides research materials when required
- Participates in assigned client meetings and presentations
- Pro-actively identifies project issues/problems, assists in issue/problem resolution and provides project updates
- 3+ years’ experience in social media planning and buying
- Extensive experience in Facebook Business Manager and Google Analytics
- Knowledge in various social media platforms and best practices in organic and paid use
- Proficiency in Google Ads and Google Tag Manager is a plus
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to effectively utilize media research and reporting resources
- Excellent communication skills – written, verbal and presentation
- Driven and curious to learn new things
- Project management, problem solving and organizational skills are essential.
Apply for the job as soon as possible since we work with continuous selection. We work competency based and do not want cover letters. Instead you are going to answer a few questions connected to your application where you attach your CV or LinkedIn profile.
Is this you?
If you have any questions you are more than welcome to contact Erika.