You will assist the Project/Production Manager in all aspects of the productions. The output of the Marketing Department includes design and production of brand campaigns, image and film content, show collateral, print material and packaging. The work environment is fast-paced and energetic; no day is ever the same. You will be based at their inspiring HQ in Stockholm and report to their Marketing Manager.
Tasks will include, but not be limited to
• Coordinate print and packaging production of various sizes within marketing projects as well as seasonal
• Responsible for coordinating digital graphic assets within various marketing projects
• Responsible for gathering briefs and making sure delivery deadlines are met
• Responsible for samples coordination with PR/production for photo shoots as well as ordering/ returning samples
• Coordinate and assist Project/Production Manager in all pre- & post-productions
• Responsible for putting together product overviews and sync with Merch Team for hero products
• Coordinating with the E-tail studio for joint productions together with Project Manager
• Coordination on set and making sure the production runs smooth.
Who you are
We are looking for a candidate with at least 1-2 years of experience working as a Marketing Coordinator or similar. With that being said, you must have experience from working in a high pace environment with many different touch points each day. Preferably you have worked with big fashion brands in-house or at an agency.
Other essential skills and requirements:
• Experience from coordination from pre- to post-production
• Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments at any given time
• A proactive approach to problem solving
• Performance and action orientated, yet a team player
• Passionate about fashion
• Fluency in English is a requirement
• Fluency in Swedish is preferred
• Degree in Marketing/Communication/Branding or similar, bonus not mandatory
Is this you?
If you have any questions you are more than welcome to contact Freja.