As a Brand Marketing Specialist you will coordinate the execution of seasonal marketing activation initiatives within the running category. That is; In-store, to PR and activations across all relevant platforms, with the goal of increasing brand awareness/consideration, and ultimately conversion.
You are someone who is always curious, highly motivated and self-directed, who thrives in a fast paced, dynamic environment. Your ability to articulate an idea, and bring it to life in a meaningful way is second nature, as well as your ability to manage a project from inception to activation.
+2 years of experience working in a collaborative environment, with a consumer facing brand. The individual who is successful thrives on the idea of creating a plan that is not only meaningful (and on brand), but that drives measurable results for all stakeholders. You can expect to be challenged every day, knowing that your work is meaningful and has a direct impact on the business, the brand, and the consumers we both serve. Your ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization will be central to your impact and success in this role.
The primary functions of this assignment, include but are not limited to:
- Execute both seasonal and annual marketing initiatives within the Running category
- Cross-functional collaboration with Running marketing team, and other relevant teams in the organisation
- Ensure timely delivery of all projects and initiatives
COMMUNITY – Cultural relevance
You will build and manage the Running community from scratch; local run crews & collectives, partnerships, integration of bespoke content and driving product use case.
IN STORE ACTIVATIONS – Product launches focusing at key retail stores across markets, you will take lead on execution of key product launch activations
CONSUMER LED ACTIVATION – Races, pop-ups, PR activities. You are the star in managing activations with the aim to engage with running consumers (new & current) and driving them to the site and to retail partners.
- Preferably your are a running enthusiast with an integral knowledge of the sport and its culture
- A proactive, self-thinker with the ability to deliver cultural relevance executions
- A strong background in community management and managing product activations
- Strong written and verbal skills as well as presentation and organizational skills
- Good interpersonal/communication skills and the ability to think strategically
Is this you?
If you have any questions you are more than welcome to contact Freja.