About the role
As a Performance Marketing Specialist, you will support and assist the Online Marketing Manager and their Paid Social & Display Specialist in creating and executing digital marketing campaigns, with a focus on Google Ads and social media advertising. Display and other channels may also be considered. Your role involves managing and optimizing campaigns, monitoring results, and participating in strategic decisions to maximize return on investment (ROI) and enhance website visibility. The Online Marketing Manager will lead you in your daily work but you will report directly to Hemfrid’s CMO.
- Create, launch, and monitor campaigns on Google Ads, Meta, Display channels & Linkedin.
- Manage ads, budgets, and bidding strategies to ensure campaigns meet performance goals.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop compelling ads and campaign materials.
- Optimize ads and landing pages to improve conversion rates.
- Conduct audience analysis and segmentation for precise targeting.
- Collaborate with the Online Marketing Manager and Paid Social & Display Specialist to enhance audience targeting strategies.
- Analyze campaign data and marketing performance results.
- Generate regular reports and derive insights for continuous campaign optimization.
- Assist in tracking and administering marketing budgets to prevent overspending.
- Provide input on budget allocation based on campaign performance and objectives.
- Stay updated on the latest trends in digital marketing and performance advertising.
- Participate in ongoing training and education to continually improve skills and knowledge.
Who are you?
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in marketing or economics.
- Experience in digital marketing, with proficiency in Google Ads and social media advertising.
- Ability to analyze data and draw conclusions to optimize campaigns.
- Basic understanding of digital advertising tools and platforms.
- Certification or previous experience with Google Ads and social media advertising platforms.
You have/are also:
- Strong drive and a desire to develop with Hemfrid
- Analytical mindset with an interest in assimilating and interpreting data
- Communicative and enjoys collaborating with others
- Curious and exhibits confidence in interactions with colleagues.
With Hemfrid, you get the opportunity to develop in a multicultural organization with excellent credibility in the market and high ambitions. Their ambition is to lead the future development of household services for a more sustainable everyday life.
Hemfrid has been named best Career Company in Sweden 5 years in row and qualified as Master Gasell. Of course, they have collective agreements, individual wage setting, great benefits, and the opportunity for education.
Hemfrid was started in 1996 by Monica Lindstedt. Since then they have been a pioneer in the market, and today they have over 5000 employees who help their customers make life easier. Hemfrid makes everyday life easier with services such as cleaning, garden help, moving and much more. Hemfrid is also an important social actor and integration engine as many of their employees get their first job in Sweden at Hemfrid..
Hemfrid is available in Stockholm, Gothenburg, Malmö, Linköping, Uppsala and Västerås.
“We are guided by our values Professionally, Responsibility and Simplicity - always with the customer in focus.”
Does this job description sound like you? You are welcome to submit your application via our application form below. We do not accept applications by email. If you have questions about the position or the recruitment process, you are warmly welcome to contact Freja Oldeen, who is the responsible recruiter in this process: firstname.lastname@example.org
The position is full-time, starting as soon as possible. Hemfrid's headquarter is located at Rosenlundsgatan 40 at Södra Station in Stockholm.