Filippa K was founded in 1993 and is today a leading Scandinavian fashion brand. The head office is situated in Stockholm, Sweden and there are hubs in Amsterdam and London. The brand is present in 60 markets through its own e-commerce, 40 brand stores and around 600 premium retailers. Filippa K has 350 passionate employees across 7 countries. The company is divided into three key business units: Woman, Man and Soft Sport.
As of 2017 Filippa K is embarking on a new mission to become a company that can win online globally, this has resulted in a restructuring where the traditional retail and wholesale channels have been scaled down to fund an expansion in the own online channel and with global e-retailers. The ambition is to double the size of the company over the next 5 years with a majority of the growth expected to come online. In order to support this journey, we are now looking for a Marketing Project Manager, placed in the Marketing team, reporting directly to the Head of Marketing, Diego Fria. The position is located at Filippa K HQ in Münchenbryggeriet, Stockholm.
As the Marketing Project Manager, you will project manage global campaign activities, online and offline, initiated by the Filippa K Marketing department. One Junior Production Manager will report directly to you.
You are responsible for the management of projects such as seasonal campaigns, daily/weekly campaigns, collaborations and in store activities, both large, medium and small-scale projects. You will act as point of contact to suppliers, oversee production schedules and is responsible for all project documentation and activity overviews to ensure that all communication channels, offline and online, are coordinated. Further, the MPM is expected to produce full project briefs and digital project presentations from strategy to tactics. Summary of goals (quantitative and qualitative) and ROI reporting on all projects.
The successful candidate will be a brand-literate, business minded, well organized and highly productive individual with a good understanding of the Filippa K aesthetic, attention to detail and ability to deliver projects within budget and timeline.
- Project manage, organize and execute production of marketing activities, including projects and productions of communication material, online and offline
- Day-to-day management of the inhouse studio, including overseeing schedules, equipment and usage
- Personnel responsibility for one Junior Production Manager
- Create visual project summaries, presentations (PowerPoint/KeyNote/InDesign
- Budgeting and reconciliation
- Produce documentation of goals and ROI reporting
- Produce briefs and follow up documentation, including statistics and ROI reporting, for each project
- Oversee project logistics and coordinate activities, online and offline, across departments
- Development and administration of internal reporting and invoices
- Manage relationships and daily communication with external suppliers
Required skills and knowledge
- A required minimum of 3-5 years professional experience in production of fashion and/or marketing related projects
- Strong organisational skills and ability to create planning routines and manage multiple projects
- Fluency in English, verbal and written
- Excellent communication skills
- A strong understanding of marketing concepts
- Great presentation skills preferably Keynote/PowerPoint (InDesign+)
- Great team playing skills and enjoy working in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- A highly proactive and positive approach
- Genuine interest in and understanding of the Filippa K brand and business, in both a visual and commercial sense