About the role
As our Content Marketing Manager, you will play a key role in our marketing team and the ambitious growth journey we are on. You will develop, plan, and distribute effective marketing content to support lead generation and brand awareness in our markets. We are looking for a person who is passionate about creating marketing content around leading technology and digital commerce that engages and inspires. Our growth targets are ambitious, and this position is an important key to achieve them. Success is measured by the engagement in our content.
- Your main task will be to make our story well-known and show the value we bring to our customers by creating world class marketing content. You ensure to take our content to the next level and create conversion to fuel our inbound marketing strategy.
- This is a producing role and you will spend a lot of time writing ”thought leadership content”, web copy about our offer, customer cases, social media posts, press releases and news, employer branding communications, blog posts, interviews and more.
- You will ensure publishing in relevant channels, including our web CMS, marketing automation tool, social media, and partner channels.
- You will work closely with the sales team and our e-commerce experts to plan and implement various digital marketing initiatives that drive demand and increase brand awareness in our markets.
You are a hands-on person, an excellent marketing content writer with the ability to distribute content in relevant channels and create engagement among chosen personas in our target audiences. You also have an excellent ability to drive projects from start to finish and to coordinate with several parties involved.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications our equivalent.
- 2+ years’ experience from similar roles and solid knowledge within digital marketing.
- Experience from working with common digital marketing channels and tools to ensure most value from our content (publish content in CMS, Marketing Automation tools use social media channels etc).
- SEO-writing knowledge.
- Experience from interviewing and writing articles.
- Experience from LinkedIn and HubSpot (is a plus)
- Experience from handling different media formats such as text, images, video, and animation. Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop.
- Experience from international SaaS- or tech company is a plus.
- Excellent English and Swedish writing and communication skills is a requirement.
- You have an ability to easily understand tech and translate it into business value.
- You understand the strategies and the whole, but at the same time you capture the details that make the messages sharp.
- You are creative and have an eye for graphical design.
- You are responsive and curious to come up with new ideas and forward leaning in your thinking.
- You have excellent project management skills, and the ability to handle multiple tasks and meet tight deadlines.
- You are flexible and can deliver fantastic content and results – this in combination with outstanding attention to detail.
- You are intrigued by the development of modern commerce and retail trends, you love digitalisation and are curious by nature.