Now, this is unique opportunity to join a premium brand with a deep rooted spirit of unconventional thinking. We need you to step in, own and create an ecommerce experience that encapsulates and communicates our Klättermusen way. We’re looking for someone who can get their hands dirty with everything from content production, content management, merchandising to make packaging and shipping decisions, analyse data and understand conversion funnels and online ROIs. You thrive in a role working strategically, but more importantly, can execute these strategies and do the hands-on tasks that move the needle. Yes, we are asking for a lot, but we know this person is out there. Maybe it’s you?
- Manage and be responsible for the daily operations and future growth of the ecommerce and web
- Taking charge of delivering best in class operations, customer acquisition, conversion and retention with P&L responsibility
- Responsible for product purchasing and merchandising
- Working in close collaboration with the marketing manager and content manager, as well as the infrastructure and user engagement teams
- Acquire content from regular contributors and other content providers, clear rights, and post to site
- Supervise staff and freelancers to ensure that content, promotion, design, marketing, and Web programming work are carefully coordinated
- Manage online campaigns and merchandising on our website.
- Constantly measure, analyse and report, and drive data-driven decisions
- Lead and coordinate customer retention and acquisition programs (such as SEM, SEO, Display, email programs, together with an agency.
- Work closely with staff to take advantage of joint content, marketing, sales, and promotional opportunities
- Collaborate closely with the commercial manager to support existing revenue-generating activities (online store, sponsorships) and develop new ones
- Ensure that the site is fully accessible and complies with the latest standards of accessibility
- Manage the online marketing budget and product purchasing budget
- You will work work closely with the marketing team and report directly to CEO.
- Located at the office in Stockholm or Åre, with some traveling between the two offices.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
- A minimum of 3-5 years working with E-commerce for a premium fashion or lifestyle brand.
- Experience from working internationally would be a nice touch.
- Preferably, you like to spend time in a tent, on a mountain, in hiking boots or hanging off an icefall
- Commercial awareness and business understanding
- Attention to detail when it comes to premium content and user experiences.
- Strong brand and marketing competence
- Strong analytical skills
- Good ability to collaborate, inspire and be part of creating a great working culture
- Fluent in English
- Big drive
- Structured and execution focused
- Thrives in a creative environment
- Willing to take one this amazing opportunity to make it ‘your own’