Laura Bornebusch Lundeberg
Filippa K is increasing its focus on digital channels and expansion. This journey requires a closely knit and fast paced team of motivated talents who can create a world-class digital brand and shopping experience. In order to support this journey, we are now looking for an Digital Tech Lead.
Your mission will be to lead the development and maintenance of our digital platforms, and in particular of our ecommerce platform. This will require great technological understanding, excellent project management skills and a close collaboration with external technology partners and across departments within the company.
- Responsible for project management of new ecommerce development on filippa-k.com and 3rd party systems and integrations. Coordinating internal resources and external technology partners.
- Responsible for maintenance of ecommerce platform and 3rd party systems and integrations.
- Collect requests for bug fixes, new features and development from internal and external parties.
- Evaluate, estimate and specify improvements in current and future ecommerce platform.
- Responsible for new development and maintenance back-log, prioritize development and report to steering committee for web.
- Responsible for sprint planning, testing and release of new development.
Required skills and knowledge
- 1-3 years of experience from working within a similar role preferably for a premium fashion or lifestyle brand.
- Team oriented, service minded, communicative, structured, analytical and Independent personal qualities.
- A degree within engineering/computer science or coding experience is a plus.
- Commercial awareness and great business understanding.
- Passion for the Filippa K brand & products
- English in both written and speaking
- Knowledge of ecommerce platforms e.g. Magento is an advantage.
In this recruitment process we work together with Beyond Retail. All applications are directed to Beyond Retail’s career site via link below. Apply with your resume and cover letter, no later than 12th June.