Gate Retail Onboard was established by Gate Group as a one-stop retail solutions provider for airlines worldwide. Gate Retail is now working towards becoming the first choice of provider that enable airlines to outsource part or all their onboard retail operations and logistics. With airline customers from all over the world and a broad product portfolio of accessories, beauty products, confectionary and alcohol from some of the world’s top brands, Gate Retail is leading the development and sales within the industry.
In connection to this, Gate Retail is now looking for an UX/UI designer to join the digital team at the office in Kista, Stockholm. The ideal candidate should have a keen interest in User Experience development as well as a passion for usability and front end design. You will work closely with the Interactive Art Director and together apply user experience (UX) and user interface design across digital channels and platforms as well as maintain and develop pre-order business operating websites and affiliate sites.
The UX designer will be responsible to enhance the customer experience by improving the usability and accessibility in the interaction between the user and the visual in digital channels.
As part of the team, you will:
- Maintain and develop pre-order websites
- Apply front end graphics for next generation pre-order platform (e.g. ISOS)
- Develop interface in onboard digital devices (e.g. Airfi)
- Production and concept imagery
- Catalog production/produce content for production and campaigns
- Continuous optimization of UX (A / B testing, etc.)
- Conversion and analysis
- Develop front end for core business and affiliate websites
- Continuously improving the customer experience
The ideal candidate should:
- Have ~5 years of experience working with UX design/interaction design/front end or equivalent
- Good knowledge of HTML and CSS (LESS)
- Be experienced in front end frameworks such as Bootstrap and Foundation
- Be experienced in A/B testing, analysis and conversion optimization
- Have strong communicative skills in written and spoken Swedish and English. Knowledge of other Nordic languages is merit.
- Be comfortable in a fast pace environment as well as used to working with deadlines
- Be comfortable working both individually and cooperating in teams
- Be humorous and like to have fun together with colleagues at work
- Experience of video material is a merit
About this position
This is a full-time position for 12 months, based out of the office in Kista, Stockholm. You will report to the E-commerce Manager and be part of an exciting journey.
In this recruitment process we work together with Beyond Retail. All applications are directed to Beyond Retail’s career site. Apply with your resume and cover letter, no later than April 18. For more information about Gate Retail, please visit http://www.gategroup.com or http://www.gateretailonboard.com