We are now on the hunt for a hungry Head of E-commerce who will be responsible for all aspects of our e-commerce business. The ideal candidate should be tech-savvy and have a true passion for e- commerce, be customer driven and have a strong track record of digital sales results.
Important personal traits for this role are for e.g. strong communicative and planning skills, genuine leadership and management skills as well as having an analytical and result-oriented mind-set.
The position is a full-time position at our headquarters in central Stockholm. You will report directly to the CEO, Andreas Vural.
The right candidate will…
- Have a minimum of 3-4 years of experience from similar digital roles
- Proven results of increasing online sales, preferably within retail and FMCG
- Have a vast knowledge and interest in digital trends, e-commerce systems and platforms
- Have good technical skills and preferably a coding background
- Be experienced working with digital analysis and marketing tools
- Be customer driven and genuinely interested in creating useful services that create customer and business values
- Like to work in an entrepreneurial environment, establishing new strategies and processes
- Be used to working in close collaboration with IT and other internal departments
- Be used to working in close collaboration with external parties such as online marketing agencies
- Be used to working independently leading development projects
- Have experience from leadership roles
- Have experience from working with strong brands
- Have experience from working with E-commerce development in an international environment
- Have a passion for both tech and fashion
Are you the one we are looking for?
This recruitment process is handled by Beyond Retail. All applications are therefore directed to Beyond Retail’s career site. Apply with your resume and cover letter, no later than June 20th. For questions about the role please contact Beyond Retail. For more information about Happy Plugs please visit www.happyplugs.com