With our headquarters in Stockholm, Happy Plugs and Yevo are available at over 10000 retailers in 70 countries worldwide making it a global phenomenon.
Founded only six years ago we are still a young company with a history of rapid growth since day one. A major round of financing this summer marks the beginning of the next step in our journey to establish our brands as the market leader in their respective categories.
Having changed how tech accessories are perceived and sold at retailers across the world, we are now focusing our efforts on significantly expanding our online sales. With 1,2 million followers on Facebook and 120k on Instagram we have an engaged community and a strong online presence to build upon.
As Online Growth Manager your mission will be to use your creativity and understanding of the online marketing landscape to drive traffic and leads using paid advertising on Facebook, Instagram, AdWords and other platforms as well as developing strategies for organic growth through campaigns and referrals.
You have experience from paid online marketing targeting a global audience. You move comfortably between Google Analytics, tools for A/B-testing and of course Facebook Business Manager.
You have budget responsibility for our online paid budget as well as resources to deploy experiments and engage in campaign development. You work with the E-commerce team in continuous enhancement of the full sales funnel and report to the Head of E-commerce.
The position is full-time and you will work out of our headquarters at Kungsgatan in Stockholm.
The right candidate will…
- have at least 1-3 years of experience working as an Online Acquisition Manager or growth manager with an international focus
- have a strong track record of creating successful and creative online marketing campaigns
- have an in-depth knowledge within online marketing and lead generation technologies
- constantly keep track of potential new strategies, tools, and channels
- be highly analytical and with a passion for data driven decision-making
Your mission will require that you…
- are used to report and follow up on key metrics to relevant stakeholders
- are technology and tool-oriented and have good knowledge of advertising platforms and measuring tools such as Google Analytics, Excel, FB Business Manager and Adwords
Are you the one we are looking for?
Apply with your resume and cover letter, no later than October 20th. For questions about the role please contact Beyond Retail or Niklas Olsson, Head of E-commerce. For more information about Happy Plugs please visit happyplugs.com and yevolabs.com
Happy Plugs is a Swedish based lifestyle brand and the global market leader in fashion tech. We’ve created a house of brands to combine design, fashion and technology to change the industry of consumer electronics. With Happy Plugs we’re the first tech accessory brand that successfully hit the female demographic and with YEVO Labs we’ve created the future of headphones.