As a Digital Art Director at Filippa K you will be responsible for developing and executing the creative vision for all our channels globally, which is the heart of our overall strategy for our brand expression. Your mission will be to work consistently to establish a red thread running through our brand identity by focusing on digital communication and packaging of marketing activities.
Your job will be based on your ability to transform creative ideas into commercial concepts and actions. The role will therefore require strong creative skills, a commercial mindset, great understanding of brand development and multichannel marketing concepts and a close collaboration across departments within the company. The role will be part of the marketing team and will report directly to the brand manager.
What you will do
Digital & Printed POS materials / brand tools
- Provide art direction for production of brand tools and materials, e.g.: company presentation, brand presentation, web looks, in-store materials, company visuals, etc
- Contribute with creative concepts for special packaging projects, e.g. Xmas
- Review packaging requirements across all channels
- Art Direction of all online creative and content in collaboration with Marketing and Online Team
- Alignment of creative website and digital and online store activities and visual identity
- Art Direction of newsletter and customer online communication
- Oversee and plan Social Media content in all channels
- Art Direction of internal marketing tools and brand documents
Creative partners / agencies
- Ensure third party creative agencies receive accurate briefs and are current with Filippa K brand strategy and creative guidelines
- Feedback on creative output of third party agencies
- Research and present options regarding future partners
Required skills and knowledge
- 5+ years’ experience of proven success as an art director. Experience from cross functional roles in fashion/retail industry is to prefer.
- High degree of creative knowledge and recognition of brand values / aesthetic
- Knowledge across print and digital design, with a good understanding of both design, copy and web best practices and guidelines.
- Demonstrated knowledge of all visual software as in Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and Final Cut. All mac related presentation software such as Keynote, pages … Knowledge in HTML code is a merit.
- Broader business knowledge encompassing the creative return on investment
- Highly organized to create planning routines and managing multiple projects
- Highly proactive and positive approach to work tasks
- Creative liaison between the design team and the visual representation of Filippa K
- Self-motivated and energetic individual with a high level of initiative and thrives working a fast-paced challenging digital environment.
- Strong interest and views within design platforms: fashion, art, architecture
- Be a key brand representative and positive role model within the company
- English in both written and speaking.
Filippa K is one of Scandinavian’s leading fashion brands, with a strong position within sustainability. Filippa K designs fashion collections for women and men, including shoes, bags & accessories. We are present in 70 markets around the world, through 50 brand stores and more than 600 premium retailers and department stores as well as our own e-commerce business. Filippa K has about 350 employees with a head office in Stockholm. Accessible communications, flexible working hours, health and clothing benefits, dedicated colleagues and development opportunities make us a modern and inspiring work place.