The E-commerce manager should manage the sales strategies, collaborations, maximizing the traffic and improving conversion rates. The role also includes improving customer flows, buying processes and reviewing distribution solutions. You will get results and budget responsibility for the entire E-com business. To your help, you will have a content designer and an operations manager/customer support who will provide all material as well as a s-commerce manager that processes influencers worldwide. It also includes the day to day activities. You will be responsible for our digital marketing investments and digital performance.
Together with our online team you are expected to develop House of Dagmar and continuously optimize traffic and brand interaction.
To succeed in this role, you need to be sales & marketing driven, analytical and have a good understanding of e-commerce. You are confident in your role and good at running projects. Your decisions and presentations will be based on numbers and facts and you make conclusions from sales reports and Google Analytics (or similar).
Experience & Qualifications
- Postgraduate studies in marketing, digital media or other relevant field, or experience of digital sales.
- Have worked with digital strategy (or equivalent in the role of digital marketing/commerce) for at least 3 years with documented successful results.
- Experience of leading SEO, Social Media and Marketing Campaigns.
- Self-confident user in Google Analytics and Facebook Ads Manager.
- Good understanding of e-commerce.
- Fluency in a global language other than Swedish and English is a merit, but not a requirement.
- Self-evident with an analytical mind that allows you to understand what activities are most effective.
- E-Commerce Department Personnel Responsibility.
- Principal responsible for our web shop House of Dagmar as well as for driving and optimizing traffic to it.
- Annually develop e-commerce business plan, evaluate and designate.
- Responsibility for daily, ongoing operating insurance and development of online functionality.
- Continuous analysis, optimization and sales reporting.
- Overall responsibility for supplier agreements related to e-commerce as well as claims against partners to maximize investments according to digital business planning.
- Analyze traffic and efficiency in e-commerce daily and optimize the website, processes and flows
- Analyze and optimize our store based on visitor behavior, including through A / B tests.
- Develop data-driven digital sales and marketing strategies (social, search, display, partnerships, marketplaces, etc.) and be responsible for implementing them
- Together with the s-commerce manager, continually develop the strategy for influencers and s-commerce.
- Responsibility for optimizing the online product range along with the assortment organization.
- Responsibility for availability, repurchase and stock risk together with logistics.
- In consultation with the Assortment, make suggestions for improvement of the offer online.
- Develop a comprehensive e-commerce marketing plan.
- SEO management; site speed, keywords.
- Forecast and budget as well as follow-up and reporting of this and other key ratios.
- Ensure product flows – from purchase to pick and distribution
- E-commerce surveillance and competition analysis.
Since the label Dagmar was launched in the Spring of 2005, its unconventional and sophisticated style has been widely recognized by the fashion industry, as well as the press throughout Europe, United States and Asia; receiving several prestigious design awards for its’ achievements. House of Dagmar is sold and distributed in more than 100 stores across 17 countries. We believe in high quality and a sustainable philosophy. This goes with everything we do from designing to recruiting talents.