Laura Bornebusch Lundeberg
As a Business Unit Manager for the Soft Sport collection at Filippa K you will be fully responsible for building a strategy that incorporates exploring new ways to produce, market and sell the Soft Sport products, world wide. Your mission will be to establish the Soft Sport collection as a brand of it’s own, focusing on community based, digital platforms, collaborations and activities.
Your job will be based on your ability to transform digital and creative marketing ideas into commercial concepts and actions. The role will therefore require strong digital and creative skills, a commercial mindset, great understanding of brand development and multichannel marketing concepts and a close collaboration across departments within the company.
As Business Unit Manager for Soft Sport you will manage and lead a new team in the organisation that works solely with the Soft Sport collection. The Business Unit Manager for Soft Sport will report directly to Filippa K’s CEO, Kristofer Tonström.
Your main responsibilities:
- Further develop the overall business strategy for production, sales (online and offline) and marketing of the Soft Sport collection
- Full P&L responsibility for production, sales and marketing of the Soft Sport collection across all channels
- Build, launch and continuously develop a digital brand and world class shopping experience for the Soft Sport Collection (E-commerce)
- Build an engaging community around the Soft Sport collection focusing on leading digital technologies and creative marketing activities
- Manage and coach the Soft Sport team members in their respective area
- Work together with other departments within the company to realize and develop the Soft Sport specific strategies
We think that you:
- Have 5+ years’ experience of proven success as an E-commerce Manager, Brand Manager, Marketing Manager or similar within fashion or FMCG
- Have broad general business knowledge and demonstrated history of transforming creative and digital ideas into commercial success across multiple channels
- Have previous experience from working with strong brands
- Have previous experience from working with CRM, customer segmentation, and building a strong customer community
- Have deep knowledge within E-commerce, Digital Marketing and Brand Management
- Have strong analytical skills and proven experience of using data to create commercial success
- Have strong leadership skills with the ability to lead, engage and motivate other people
- Have experience of working independently, establishing new strategies and processes
- Highly organized to create planning routines and managing multiple projects
- Are highly proactive and positive approach towards work tasks
- Have good stake holder management skills
- A high level of initiative and thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
- Will play a key role in building the Soft Sport-brand, being a digital representative and positive role model within the entire company
- Fluent English in both written and speaking.
Filippa K is one of Scandinavian’s leading fashion brands, with a strong position within sustainability. Filippa K designs fashion collections for women and men, including shoes, bags & accessories. We are present in 70 markets around the world, through 50 brand stores and more than 600 premium retailers and department stores as well as our own e-commerce business. Filippa K has about 350 employees with a head office in Stockholm. Accessible communications, flexible working hours, health and clothing benefits, dedicated colleagues and development opportunities make us a modern and inspiring work place.