Laura Bornebusch Lundeberg
Filippa K is increasing its focus on digital channels and expansion. This journey requires a closely knit and fast paced team of motivated talents who can create a world-class digital brand and shopping experience. In order to support this journey, we are now looking for an Online Merchandiser.
Your mission will be to make products discoverable and desirable for our online customers. Your job will be to maximize product revenue and profit by efficient management of stock and assortment, curation and optimization of on-site product exposure. This will require a careful analysis, commercial mindset, great understanding of consumer behavior and a close collaboration with the ecom team and across departments within the company.
- Responsible for making products in the online store discoverable and desirable to customers.
- Responsible for maximizing online product revenue and profit.
- Responsible for product information management on filippa-k.com together with ecommerce team (e.g. images, prices, descriptions, colours, sizes)
- Curate and optimize product exposure online from a sales, news, margins, inventory and product focus perspective.
- Work together with ecommerce team to optimising cross-sell and up-sell on filippa-k.com
- Coordinate product exposure in digital marketing with digital marketing specialist and the marketing dept.
- Responsible for using all current and future online merchandising tools like; on-site search tools, product recommendation software, product videos, social proof UGC imagery, off-site shopping feeds, enhanced visualization tools, related products, A/B testing, reviews and ratings etc.
- Provide product focus input to marketing dept. Commercial Calendar. Align product exposure online with campaigns.
- Responsible for product level performance and purchase behaviour analysis and sharing this information with supply & range to optimise future collections and purchases.
Required skills and knowledge
- 1-3 years of experience from working with online merchandising for a premium fashion or lifestyle brand.
- Commercial awareness and business understanding.
- Strong drive and passion for the Filippa K brand & products
- Team oriented, service minded, communicative, structured, analytical and Independent personal qualities.
- English in both written and speaking
- Knowledge of ecommerce platforms e.g. Magento is an advantage.
- Knowledge in Google Analytics and Qlikview is an advantage.