Tiger of Sweden is in the middle of an exciting journey, increasing its focus on digital channels and online expansion. In order to maximize conversion, sales and build a strong shopping experience, we are now looking for an E-commerce Project Manager to the Tiger of Sweden HQ in Stockholm.
As an E-commerce Project Manager, you will report directly to the E-commerce Manager. Responsibilities include leading E-commerce development projects that will increase online conversion and sales, optimizing customer satisfaction and loyalty, run omni channel initiatives and leading site developments projects. The E-commerce Project Manager will play a key role in bringing a holistic perspective on the E-commerce value chain and business.
We are looking for a person that has 3-5 years of experience from working with e-commerce and/or digital business development. We think that you are a true project leader with a passion for e-commerce, who likes building structures in an entrepreneurial environment.
As an E-commerce project manager your focus will vary. Overall, you will identify and lead projects that till increase sales on existing and new markets and optimize customer experience and loyalty. Examples of current projects are:
- E-commerce development of global site www.tigerofsweden.com/
- Manage requests for new features, bug fixes and updates from internal and external parties
- Evaluate and estimate improvements for current and future e-commerce platform
- Responsible for sprint planning, testing and release of new development
- Responsibility for internal resources and external e-commerce partner
Run Omni-channel projects:
- Develop current omni-channel initiatives, e.g OiS and SFS
- Explore Click and Collect, Return/Exchange in store
- Develop and update current OMS, POS and CRM
- Omni gift cards
Develop customer satisfaction strategies like:
- Increase and leverage the potential of predictive intelligence
- Last mile interaction and customer centric delivery methods
- One click payment methods to drive conversion on mobile
Experience and qualifications
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience within E-commerce/digital business development with a commercial focus
- Team oriented, service minded, strong customer orientation, well-structured, analytical skills and independent personal qualities
- Experienced in optimizing and creating/running strategies/projects that drive sales and increase customer satisfaction
- Self-driven doer with the ability to combine strategic thinking and operational tasks
- Experience from Salesforce Commerce Cloud or similar is highly valued
- Fluent in English, oral and written
- Relevant academic background (e.g. business development, e-commerce)
In this recruitment process we work together with Beyond Retail. All applications are directed to Beyond Retail’s career site via link below. Apply with your resume and cover letter, no later than 19th of july.
Tiger of Sweden was established 1903, redefined in 1993 and now we keep on evolving. The Story of Tiger spans over more than a hundred years. Always been pushed forward by brave people with innovative minds, with a foundation based on craftsmanship, creativity and courage. 115 years later you can find Tiger of Sweden in stores spread over three continents, plus the ever-growing digital world. And our journey has just begun. Since 2003 Tiger of Sweden has been a part of IC Group. For more information please go to www.tigerofsweden.com