As a Social Media Manager at Filippa K you will be globally responsible for all established social media channels and develop new channel opportunities where we are not represented today. You will be responsible for planning the editorial content, both short and long term. You will act as a strategic stakeholder for taking the next step in the development of Social Media. The right candidate will ensure that all content and messages are in line with the overall values, brand platform and “tone of voice”, as well as keep the purpose of each channel in line with the overall communication calendar.
You are responsible for daily and monthly activation and follow-up of the channels and are a key contact person for the brand team, digital/online department and customer service, who are the ones being responsible for answering questions from all social channels. You are also responsible for continuously evaluating the channels and its purpose.
What you will do
- Be responsible for the social media marketing strategy and overall sales targets from the social media channels
- Plan and develop the global presence of social media campaigns
- Identify new social media opportunities, new target groups
- Collaborate with the marketing department to align the social media strategy with the overall communication calendar.
- Ensure a relevant “tone of voice” in all social channels, with support from external partners and the inhouse brand team
- Create and execute campaigns on a daily basis in channels such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, You Tube / Vimeo etc.
- Continuously follow up, analyze and evaluate traffic and results based on set KPIs, such as such as Growth, Reach and Engagement to continuously optimize and improve future campaigns
- Cooperate with customer service to assist in communication questions
- Cooperate with the online/digital team to ensure traffic and conversion
- Research and handling of micro influencer networks/agencies
- Keep updated with current and future trends in online marketing/social media
Required skills and knowledge
The successful candidate will be a brand-literate, business minded, well organized and highly productive individual with a good understanding of the Filippa K aesthetic, exceptional attention to details and ability to deliver world class social media communication within budget and timeline.
- 2+ years of experience within community management/social media, either from an agency or inhouse
- You are deeply knowledgeable and passionate in digital development and trends in social media especially Instagram.
- Demonstrated knowledge in Google Analytics, Iconosquare and/or other measurement tools.
- Demonstrated knowledge of visual software e.g. Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and/or Final Cut and all MAC related presentation software, such as keynote, pages etc. Knowledge in HTML Code is a merit
- Self-motivated and energetic individual with a high level of initiative and thrives working a fast-paced challenging digital environment with short deadlines
- Excellent commercial awareness, business understanding and understanding of digital customer behaviour
- Great communication skills and ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams, external partners and influence decision making across all levels of the organization
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for the Filippa K brand & products
Filippa K is one of Scandinavian’s leading fashion brands, with a strong position within sustainability. Filippa K designs fashion collections for women and men, including shoes, bags & accessories. We are present in 70 markets around the world, through 50 brand stores and more than 600 premium retailers and department, stores as well as our own e-commerce business. Filippa K has about 350 employees with a head office in Stockholm. Accessible communications, flexible working hours, health and clothing benefits, dedicated colleagues and development opportunities make us a modern and inspiring work place.