As Online Marketing Manager at Filippa K you will be strategically responsible for the global customer acquisition budget and strategy, working with both performance marketing and branding channels, such as SEM, SEO, Paid & Organic Social, Influencer Marketing, Programmatic, Remarketing etc. You will work with driving traffic to our own e-commerce, retail but also wholesale and have personnel responsibility for two Social Media Managers and two Online Marketing Specialists.
You will act as a strategic advisor and make sure we bring Filippa K’s customer acquisition to a new level, managing and making sure your team members have the right conditions to carry out their work on an operational level.
You are a former specialist and know exactly how to drive and develop performance and branding channels and have experience from leading both internal and external resources.
What you will do
- Be responsible for the global online marketing strategy and KPI’s linked to our performance and branding channels
- Be responsible for the global online marketing budget
- Plan and develop the global presence of all performance and branding channels
- Identify new online marketing opportunities, tools and channels
- Personnel responsibility of, and close collaboration with, Social Media Managers and Online Marketing Specialists
- Own the relationship with external performance agencies
- Ongoing collaborations with other marketing and ecom resources to align the customer acquisition strategy with the overall communication calendar
- Cooperate with the e-com team to ensure conversion and return on investment
- Ensure a relevant “tone of voice” in all channels, with support from external partners and inhouse teams
- Be responsible for and work with analysis and evaluation of relevant KPI’s – for each channel and as a whole
Required skills and knowledge
The right candidate will be a business minded, well organized and highly analytical leader with a good understanding of the Filippa K brand, attention to details and ability to strategize world class digital marketing activities.
- 5+ years of experience of performance and branding based digital marketing, either from an agency or inhouse
- Experienced of working with digital marketing towards both e-commerce, retail and wholesale
- Deep understanding and passionate about digital marketing and trends with demonstrated knowledge in a broad range channels, such as SEO, SEM, Paid and Organic Social, Affiliates, Influencer Marketing, Programmatic, Remarketing.
- Experienced leader and have a proven track record of working with teams of specialists
- Proven track record of working with, and being responsible for, large online marketing budgets
- Experience of working internationally
- Demonstrated knowledge in Google Analytics and/or other measurement tools
- Self-motivated and energetic individual with a high level of initiative that thrives working in a fast-paced, challenging and digital environment
- Excellent commercial awareness, business understanding and understanding of digital customer behaviour
- Great communication skills and ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams, external partners and influence decision making across all levels of the organization
- Fluent in English – both written and spoken
- Passion for the Filippa K brand & products
Filippa K is one of Scandinavian’s leading fashion brands, with a strong position within sustainability. Filippa K designs fashion collections for women and men, including shoes, bags & accessories. We are present in 70 markets around the world, through 50 brand stores and more than 600 premium retailers and department, stores as well as our own e-commerce business. Filippa K has about 350 employees with a head office in Stockholm. Accessible communications, flexible working hours, health and clothing benefits, dedicated colleagues and development opportunities make us a modern and inspiring work place.