As CRM Marketing Specialist you will be responsible for improving the customer experience at Filippa K - in order to drive sales and increase brand loyalty. You will be responsible for developing our data driven customer experience and the personalization of all our communication - building on insights that we gather from of our data. Together we work towards the vision of creating a world-class customer experience.
The successful candidate will be a brand-literate, business minded, well organized and highly productive individual with a good understanding of the Filippa K aesthetic and attention to detail.
- Constantly improve and develop our data driven customer experience and communication - based on insights, KPI’s, sales performance and a never ending drive to exceed our customer’s expectations.
- Project lead CRM activities and campaigns from concept to execution and analysis, such as:
- Research trends, customer behaviour and new opportunities.
- Analyze data to find opportunities for personalization to improve our customer experience.
- Write and present CRM communication briefs to internal team and external partners and suppliers.
- Organize and deliver content for global and local campaigns.
- Evaluate KPI’s of activities and suggest improvements.
- Set up automated communication journeys, including customer segmentation, dynamic content, email deployment scheduling and trigger email notification.
- Partner with cross-functional team to create overall strategy and sharing valuable customer insights internally around the consumer journey.
- Enhance existing consumer nurture programs, including welcome, onboarding and reengagement campaigns.
Required skills and knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, or equivalent.
- 2+ years CRM experience.
- Experience with sales/business metrics reporting and strong analytical approach to data.
- Excellent commercial awareness, business understanding and understanding of digital customer behaviour.
- Understanding of email marketing operations, technology, testing techniques and platforms.
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams and influence decision making across all levels of the organization.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Able to keep others informed and up-to-date; able to organize/prioritize. English in both written and speaking.
- Demonstrated ease, facility, and interest in working with data, including standard email engagement metrics, web tools (such as Google Analytics, Emarsys etc.), full-funnel metrics and business-critical requirements.
- Self-motivated and energetic individual with a high level of initiative and thrives working a fast-paced challenging digital environment.
- Passion for the Filippa K brand & products
Filippa K was founded in 1993 and is today a leading Scandinavian fashion brand. The head office is situated in Stockholm, Sweden and there are hubs in Amsterdam and London. The brand is present in 60 markets through its own e-commerce, 40 brand stores and around 600 premium retailers. Filippa K has 350 passionate employees across 7 countries. The company is divided into three key business units: Woman, Man and Soft Sport.