Senior Recruitment Consultant
Rollen har blivit tillsatt och tar inte längre emot ansökningar
As Acting Head Of Global Wholesale you will be responsible for Global wholesale & marketplace operations at Filippa K.
Area of responsibility
- Prospecting the market and set a future strategy, besides taking care of and development of existing partners.
- Achieving and exceeding all qualitative and quantitative (KPI) targets for the Wholesale business set by the company.
- Build a learning culture across all countries to ensure share/reapply of best practices in the team to ensure bottom performers can lift results based on learnings from top performers.
- Continuous follow up on performance vs budget forecasts and work proactively with the ambition to over deliver on targets.
- Operational management and leadership for approx. 16 employees globally.
- Develop Wholesale strategy and budget to be approved by Lead team and board.
- Ensure good commercial agreements for long-term partnerships.
- Identify key accounts and ensure clear growth plans.
- Proactively search for new opportunities to secure future growth.
- Creating a cohesive team that works together to continually exceed the goals set.
- Be a market expert of your territory with good understanding of market development.
- Working proactively to secure accountability for yearly results.
- Continuously improving seamless customer experience by close internal cooperation’s cross all channels.
- Develop strong nourishing partnerships.
- End cooperation’s with partners with low potential and profitability.
- Analyse performance vs budget forecast and set clear action plans when deviations.
- Develop business negotiation skills and strategies in the Wholesale team.
- Good understanding for Filippa K overall business in all channels when making decisions.
- Responsible for the overall budget.
- Use Filippa K value based leadership to coach and train the wholesale-team.
- Work closely within the whole Filippa K organization to ensure internal networks.
- Provide reports and detailed overall financial performance within given timelines.
- Traveling worldwide.
Required skills and knowledge
- Approximately 10 years documented experience within retail business.
- Experience from working with agent markets.
- Experience from working B2B.
- Previous experience working with merchandise forecasting.
- Budget responsibility.
- Leadership experience.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Previous experience working for a marketplace or e-tailer is meriting.
- Excellent commercial awareness, business understanding and understanding of digital customer behaviour.
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams and influence decision making across all levels of the organization.
- Self-motivated and energetic individual with a high level of initiative and thrives working a fast-paced challenging digital environment.
- Passion for the Filippa K brand & products.
Filippa K was founded in 1993 and is today a leading Scandinavian fashion brand. The head office is situated in Stockholm, Sweden and there are hubs in Amsterdam and London. The brand is present in 60 markets through its own e-commerce, 40 brand stores and around 600 premium retailers. Filippa K has 350 passionate employees across 7 countries. The company is divided into three key business units: Woman, Man and Soft Sport.